PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
she finally closer to rendezvous rescue point/military checkpoint and getting save

good for her
I wonder if the "corruption system" as i call it will have any influence on the ending. i have 2 Saves one where her snu snu count is 0 and one, where it is somewhere arround 100, Really curious if it will matter.

Maybe if it's too high at the ending she will become infected and start another ground zero,

Reactions: Valk3r

KingAce_20

Feb 24, 2023
Yep.

Anytime somebody suggests something on itch.io Jashinn basically answers with "Cool idea, maybe in the next game". So it's safe to say, another game is on the way. And it sure as hell is safe to say, that i'm gonna buy that one too.
Just hoping it's a similar game to this or maybe even a continuation to Syahata's story, that would be great but all we can do is hope for the future

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Just hoping it's a similar game to this or maybe even a continuation to Syahata's story, that would be great but all we can do is hope for the future
I don't really care what the theme for the next game is going to be.

What I like the most about Jashinns style is its graphic nature. A lot of pixel- and also sprite-based animation, while usually well done, lacks that certain something. Attention to detail, the right viewpoint, the positions... Not to mention voice acting. Voice acting and good sound design are so incredibly important to immersion. When a developer uses the same anime_augh.mp3 and grapefruittechnique.mp3, that have been used since the flash player existed, it surely is better than nothing, but not by a large margin.

Being able to immerse yourself and read the emotions of characters is exactly what is important to me. The feelings of inevitable doom or paranoia are among the top 3 factors in whether I will come back to a game.

And Jashinns style nails that.

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
I don't really care what the theme for the next game is going to be.

What I like the most about Jashinns style is its graphic nature. A lot of pixel- and also sprite-based animation, while usually well done, lacks that certain something. Attention to detail, the right viewpoint, the positions... Not to mention voice acting. Voice acting and good sound design are so incredibly important to immersion. When a developer uses the same anime_augh.mp3 and grapefruittechnique.mp3, that have been used since the flash player existed, it surely is better than nothing, but not by a large margin.

Being able to immerse yourself and read the emotions of characters is exactly what is important to me. The feelings of inevitable doom or paranoia are among the top 3 factors in whether I will come back to a game.

And Jashinns style nails that.
Couldn't have said it better myself

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
Just read the recent post on Ci-en am excited but also said as I read in the comments that the forest level will be the last level, was hoping Jashinn would make more levels but I guess that's it, and after reading the comments here i'm guessing he's making a new game.
Yeah apparently Syahata game it's close to completion.
I was hoping to see a lot more content tbh(levels, weapons, puzzles, bosses, new game mechanics... etc) the game had so much potential and Syahata is such a good character :/
Also one of the very few good games on Android.

Don't know why he's closing the game so soon, he has a lot of patreons so he could be working on the game for a long time if he wants.

He said the new game will have a new protagonist and iirc it will be similar to this one.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Do you have newest save file for android version?
I am like 99% sure, that the PC save files work for the android version and vice versa so maybe just try using those.

The only difficulty is to actually get the save file inside the folder, because it is a hidden and protected folder, so you either need to connect your phone to your pc or get an app that allows you to access hidden folders.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
I need someone completed the game and share file save to me,i need it. Thank
Here ya go

The save is a little bit older, so there is a bug where syahata constantly is pregnant but nothing comes out when the timer is over. I also did a fucky wucky and she has a 1 in her pussy count.

But the gallery works and the game recognizes it as finished.

it is probably wiser to just completely replay the game, as soon as it is done.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
I was hoping to see a lot more content tbh(levels, weapons, puzzles, bosses, new game mechanics... etc) the game had so much potential and Syahata is such a good character :/

Don't know why he's closing the game so soon, he has a lot of patreons so he could be working on the game for a long time if he wants.

He said the new game will have a new protagonist and iirc it will be similar to this one.
They were probably just testing the waters, Syahata being their first game and all.
But since it is such a success, I would assume, that the next game is going to be a lot bigger.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

Syahatas is one of my fav of this genre, but the things I didnt like is lack of being able to save people, monsters not having different positions, the stamina system
I personally also would like traps the type of trap where you get stuck and if an enemy is close by they get a different grapple for example, if you get stuck on a web the spider would have a different animation than it would from just knocking you over
the only reason I can think of for making a new game instead of adding to this one is he would like to add more features and going back and re-doing things would be counter-productive

ive seen too many devs remake the same level over and over trying new things so finishing a game and making a new one is probably a good thing, although Syahatas bad day is fun to say and ill miss it D=

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Syahatas is one of my fav of this genre, but the things I didnt like is lack of being able to save people, monsters not having different positions, the stamina system
That would be really cool. And a cum animation would be perfect for the NPCs. I don't like infinite loops without cumming.

Reactions: xana94 and Valk3r

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
They were probably just testing the waters, Syahata being their first game and all.
But since it is such a success, I would assume, that the next game is going to be a lot bigger.
Yes. I would much prefer to see this game finished and JaShinn using what they learned here in their next, hopefully more polished, project.

Last edited:
May 28, 2022
I wonder if the "corruption system" as i call it will have any influence on the ending. i have 2 Saves one where her snu snu count is 0 and one, where it is somewhere arround 100, Really curious if it will matter.

Maybe if it's too high at the ending she will become infected and start another ground zero,
Yeah,that great idea
there a lot of thing that influence the ending
having Corruption too high and going to military checkpoint,she get turn into sex toys by soldier
having egg or something inside her and lying to military checkpoint,doom the survivor camp
having little bit of zombie white stuff, military check on it.they could refuse her to go inside the camp.that doom her or become with zombie(run out ammo,supply and stuff)
and do no hit/snu snu run
there a lot of possiblity but i doubt jashiin implement that
its gonna probably be the boring route :|
i mean
im fine with that,dont get me wrong
(jashiin could polish the game little bit instead make new one)

Reactions: Valk3r

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah,that great idea
there a lot of thing that influence the ending
having Corruption too high and going to military checkpoint,she get turn into sex toys by soldier
having egg or something inside her and lying to military checkpoint,doom the survivor camp
having little bit of zombie white stuff, military check on it.they could refuse her to go inside the camp.that doom her or become with zombie(run out ammo,supply and stuff)
and do no hit/snu snu run
there a lot of possiblity but i doubt jashiin implement that
its gonna probably be the boring route :|
i mean
im fine with that,dont get me wrong
(jashiin could polish the game little bit instead make new one)
Well as mentioned before, this is their 1st game, they probably doubted, it would become this popular.

So it is probably to be expected that the next game will be larger

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes