• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Is the "BepInEx\plugins\" folder is not created after run game? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Syahata\")
but there is no c:/games/syahata, and no, after i run the game it does not display.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
still would b better if you sent me the pictures of what you mean
BepInEx is not working on the path which have multi-bytes characters. (ex. "c:\게임\Syahata\")

If game folder is on special folder of windows(like "Downloads", "Documents"), the absolute path has an username of windows. (ex. "Downloads" is "c:\Users\'username'\Downloads") If username is "ユーザー", the path is "c:\Users\ユーザー\Downloads\Syahata a bad day". in this case, BepInEx has loading error. So I was said that 'Try to move game folder to another place'.

Reactions: Poggersq

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
BepInEx is not working on the path which have multi-bytes characters. (ex. "c:\게임\Syahata\")

If game folder is on special folder of windows(like "Downloads", "Documents"), the absolute path has an username of windows. (ex. "Downloads" is "c:\Users\'username'\Downloads") If username is "ユーザー", the path is "c:\Users\ユーザー\Downloads\Syahata a bad day". in this case, BepInEx has loading error. So I was said that 'Try to move game folder to another place'.
where though?
1676944586915.png

4.40 star(s) 63 Votes