BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
I downladed game from torrent in which was said to put "control.txt" with 0 in it (just create "control.txt" inside save folder and write 0 inside this txt) and it removes mosaic - worked for me

also you can add ammo and stuff by editing save files cuz they just that easy to edit

Reactions: Ohola

Dadash13

Feb 3, 2020
bro drawning style literally from god above and it is just 5$( 4$with tail) fucking dollars. Damn, such a cheap price for that amount of top notch pixel style with combination of gorgeous CGS

Reactions: gzzsix

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
Good game but quite frustrating that you have little ammo and no possibility to dodge the enemies
Actually...
It does have a way to "dodge" them. You can simply surrender, they will imediatelly bang the MC and you can struggle to be released. After being released she enters a state of invincibility and you can place her at some better position. But don't let them bang her too often, as that start draining health after cumming too much.
I beated the first boss by allowing the common zombies to fuck the MC, so she could run to the otherside and shot him again.

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Little disappointed there is no final boss CG. Also considering that game has a lot of pregnancy focus, theres only 1 CG with it.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Weird changelog jump? Game naturally ended or dev just said "eh good enough?"

Little disappointed there is no final boss CG. Also considering that game has a lot of pregnancy focus, theres only 1 CG with it.
From what universe did you get this game has a strong pregnancy focus? Your own compliant clearly shows it doesn't.

Reactions: cooldude33

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
what is the end but i had so much fun i want a sequel they haven't finished the story yet there are still zombies and mutations to kill 1719537716252.png

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
I just cleared the game, and I tried to click on her head on title screen and type in both "C0" and "C 0", but the gameover scenes in the gallery reamins censored?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I've only seen the last page and it seems my hype for a new update (which is final?), might now be a disappointment?

I really hope that's not the case.

Just__mate

Dec 5, 2022
With this ending there has to be a sequel right?
Potentially one that's more action focused and has different controls, because it wouldn't have fit with the current gameplay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additionally there are some teased enemies that are just missing, like the mushroom fields and the actual fight against the horse.

The dev did do a poll for the MC of an upcoming game, although it essentially will be a tech demo, so hopefully JaShinn will try to figure out a fun combat system in that game to allow a sequel for this one.

Overall still a great game and I can't wait to see what the dev will do in the future.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes