HunterYL

Feb 3, 2020
1001164230.jpg
I was going to go back to sewer because i used my old save from 0.88 and somehow the door locked again so i cannot go back can someone help me?

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Man that was a good 2 years, but its too bad, i though the ending would be more "memoriable" but its end just like that? I thought we gonna go into the shelter and found out that the shelter has been infested with the infected but well anyway i can't wait to see his next game

SpookySylv

May 3, 2023
...Wait, seriously? Those were the new Game Over CGs?

I mean, they're good, but...Why do they all end so soon??? Especially the Fallend one! It ends so abruptly! Like, *right* when it's getting really good! Even the dog one coulda had just one more phase, since she looked so into it the whole time.

Feeling kinda let down, honestly... =/

(That said, I absolutely loved how "into it" she looked in that dog CG, especially at the end with how she's grinding back against it and basically "asking for more". We need more H-Games with Game Over CGs like that where the protag loves it, or starts to love it. Please recommend me other games with that kinda thing if there are any.)

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2022
Finished it, wish they added a bit more aside from gameovers and a tank-section as it was months since the last update, but I ain't complaining, games finished and good so thats all I care about, looking forward to his next game.

WhiteLord96

Feb 8, 2022
Is there some additional step I am missing for getting the decensor file to work on android. I pasted the control.txt file in where the dev said but defeat scenes are still censored.

Uhm3032

Dec 28, 2023
Just completed the game, and the ending is... Okay, for the most part, there wasn't anything new besides from a couple of CG animations and a couple of "Double Trouble" animations(if you know what i mean ;>) . But overall, i'm happy for Jashin, i'm looking forward to the new game he's been making. 2 hours is probably the whole game's completion time(depending on how good you are at platformer games), and i hope Jashin's new game is as good at this one, he did say that it's the sequel to this game, and i'm excited.

Reactions: RestIn45 and Ohola
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes