Unity - Completed - Syahata's Bad Day [v1.0.1] [JaShinn]

1. 3.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

The pixel work and animation is definitely good. That said I think people are genuinely putting too much of a slant on this game and its reviews. It certainly has room for improvement but ultimately in its current state and potentially what it'll be like for the rest of its life span is just really bland and boring. The gameplay consists of holding X to ready your attack and pressing Z to attack. Couple this with running down a long ass hallway that takes minutes and is littered about with 1 or 2 different enemies over and over and thats it.

I do like that there's a few random people strewn about who have succumbed to the tragedy itself, often overlooked as background detail. It would be nice if there were some exploration elements added to the game. Perhaps a simple crafting system or even just a money system where you could buy weapons or ammo or something, ultimately just to give you a reason to explore and have more of these sort of encounters of random people having been taken by whatever creatures in the area are.

For right now though the most I can say is that it was okay at best. Its a hallway walking simulator with some decent pixel work. Needs a lot more content to get off the ground because the story is barely there. Pretty much just the usual zombie apocalypse strikes but horny edition, now get from point A to point B repeatedly.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

yodyna

A must play game just for the gym boss for anyone into pixel animations, and shota. Others are also ok around 7/10 score. Simmilar games to this would be drain mansion or succubus affection which are also my favorite.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

satou1507

(v0.32) At this point, I would say if a side-scroller H-games is playable, it is very much a good game. This thing is basically parasite in city with more vibrant and beautiful art. The boss in the end is a plus.
    **Insert "We will watch your career with great interest" meme**
  4. 5.00 star(s)

HelixNL

The animations in this game are so incredibly well made. the only thing I'm missing is the possibility to become a futa yourself and be able to have sex with the incapacitated NPC's and enemies you've beaten or be raped by having your cock be used by an enemy.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

raithark

Simple, straight to the point and very decent to pretty pixelart. Looking forward to the full game.

Although, i'd prefer a less tanky boss, the rest of the enemies are a 10/10 with 1 or 2 animations if there's more than 1 enemies.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

PSRJ1748-2446AD

I really love where this is going, so far it feels inspired by Parasite In City, either intentionally or not. I like it either way.
    The animations are extremely hot and there IS ANAL which is really hot.

AND the creator does something that way too many H-Games ignore. and that's showing NPCs in the environment getting fucked. seeing other girls getting fucked in the background is so hot and under-utilized.

the main issues at the moment is the movement speed is a bit sluggish and so is aiming with the guns. but that can easily change with future updates.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Mike17723

This is the spiritual successor of Parasite in City. so instant 5/5 from me.

Use melee as much as possible to save ammo when you really need it. Saves restore your health and finishing the game unlocks the gallery so don't bother losing on purpose to see H-scenes, abuse the hit boxes to walk past enemies, including the Gym boss by walking around his ground shake attack.

Edit:
    For the later levels you are desperately gonna need the ammo, so save it as much as possible.

And as an added bonus, unlike Parasite in City where we get a cliffhanger ending where the main character runs away from the city, here the main character is saved by the military and there's an image of the happy relaxed main character sleeping in a bed. Great ending.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Girl is nice...
    Game is... nah... typical RPG but very poor...

Hold X to prepare stick and press Z to attack, You need around 4 attacks to kill zombie but You can simply come close enough so they attack, move little back and then move forward again... You can evade all zombies like this...

by all i mean 2... or more like 1 cuz these 2 are just different visual models...

there is one guy in room that is not zombie but u can't even talk to him...

Sex Animations are... "ehh" nothing special tbh.
    I dont know what bed is doing but probably saving game?...
  9. 2.00 star(s)

OurManBim

Very little content as of now, the internal tag is misleading as the game in fact does not have internal view in the meaning of what most would care about, which is view during sex, there are 3 enemies, a bug, female zombie with dick and male zombie with dick, 3 animations and not much else, maybe if it gets proper internal view, pregnancy and more enemies and some belly bulging from one big enemy we see in the game (but can't be attacked by) it might be worth 3, maybe even 4 stars, current version 2 at most.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

aVerryUniqueUsername

Amazing game I can't wait to see next update. I hope to see some impregnation and variaty of crazy zombies, monsters and beasts. Also I see that there is planned charm ability I wonder if it will lead to different animation?
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Renonymous

Review for 0.19

The setting and the theme of the game will appeal to anyone who's a fan of the high school zombie survival shows that have recently become popular, as well as people interested in some of the lesser-used monsters of erotica (zombies, bugs, mutated humanoids). However, as of right now, there's not much to the game and some things that worry me about the end vision of this game.

There are currently (I believe) 3 different locations in the game where you'll see classmates or teachers caught in erotic scenes with monsters. On one hand I think this is a cool touch, but it's such a missed opportunity that there's no interaction with, or even reaction to, these scenes. Hell, they could at least be used to foreshadow the abilities of a monster.

Aside from those features, the levels are currently shallow and repetitive. The first stretch of the game is an above-ground level made up of copied-and-pasted hallway graphics. They're populated with two monster types that each require five slow, grindy pokes from your stick to kill.

If you kill a monster, there's no reward. If you're caught, you'll scroll through the same (unskippable and slow-scrolling) dialogue followed by the same sex sequences. Once released, you'll just get up and have another chance to slowly poke them to death or run. You'll repeat this probably 30 times just to advance to the basement. This makes the game feel incredibly grindy.

As an additional thought, I think this game would greatly benefit from exposing the player to more of the story and worldbuilding via things like an introduction of the character, the addition of scenes with text and/or options, and more exciting backgrounds. It also desperately needs stronger pacing done through some combination of faster combat, less mobs, and/or shorter halls.

I'm hopeful to see this game grow, but right now it's barely a proof of concept and showing some worrying patterns.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

Animations are really well done, not only the ones with the main character but also you will find "hidden" animations throughout the playthrough, making exploration worth it and also satisfying.
    Combat is clunky, as these kinda games usually tend to have, but it works how it is supossed to work.

Being completly honest, there's not much content to talk about here but for a 30MB download this is a 10/10 in my fun per MB scale.
    Rating 5* for now even though it is a beta, hoping the dev keeps delivering on the content.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Gayblade69

- High quality pixel animations
    - Rewarding exploration, not only do you find items hidden but also spicy pixel scenes
    - Combat is a bit unpolished but at its core perfectly functional
    - Status screen that visually updates how many times an enemy donated their juice/eggs to you via a detailed x-ray.
    - There are insects scenes, a big pro or con depending of your preference

In the state of v0.19 beta the game has a good quality to it and I enjoyed the 20 min demo. Highly recommend it to try for your self or at the very least check what the dev has planned for the future.

My only complaint for now is that you should be able to choose if you want to pick up a medi pack or not.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

MoreNow

AMAZING. Best GAME in general since ILL SERVER. EXTREMELY nice 2D animations and positions. Immediately going to support this dev. what an incredibly amazing surprise. Looks like this will be even better than Parasite In City and She Ill Server, if the Dev keeps adding enemies and polishing animations even more. Love the concept - the world and the characters. Finding those random NPC characters in like, ahegao animation scenes is super super nice. Extremely well done. Can't wait for more! sending $ your way now Dev. Great job on the demo!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

SebasL

A great game to look forward.
    It hits a lot of checks:
    Side-scroller/Platformer with Female Protagonist.
    In-game animated sprite rape scenes, so you don't need to die to see a moving game-over scene.
    Male on Female, Futa on Female, Insect and Stomach Deformation/Bulge for now.
    "Hidden"(not so much), additional scenes, all animated.
    So yeah, for us old timers who liked Parasite in City, Anthophobia and all the other animated sprite games, this game is a Christmas present early.
    And this is only the beta.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

kiDRetadoR

Now this is a game I look forward to

As someone that has played Parasite in City before or alikes, this game definitely hits the spot. It's a rather simple game, but entertaining

I absolutely loved how this game rewards you for exploring, as you can discover some scenes the player doesn't take part of but it adds to the worldbuilding of the game.

For a "horror" game, the atmosphere is done rather well. There are some moments where you can feel a little bit tense, or just thinking: "What exactly could be lurking around here?". I think it plays with the unknown well

Speaking of scenes, this beta already has some high quality pixel art scenes. In my personal experience, if there was censorship, it was so minimum that I didn't even notice it, the animations for the sex scenes were pretty good, they had some nice sound effects as well.. the amount of semen, which is a detail I always kind of look forward to but not many games do it, was plentiful and I loved that about it.. also the fact that there's a post climax moment where both the player and the enemy kind of stump on the ground and PC oozes lots of cum from the hole she got fucked from while the enemy leaks and pants is like.. god, so erotic

Lots of attention to detail, which is very appreciated

Weapons wise, there's only two right now, the broom and the pistol and they both work well, ammunition for the pistol felt pretty okay and both weapons felt rather balanced as well, they also have some pretty good animations

Two things I would say it can improve about this is the hit registry with the broom, as sometimes the hit kind of doesn't register (mostly with the futa enemy, for the male enemy it works just fine) as well as reducing the screen shake whenever your hits connect with the enemy. I didn't have that much trouble with it but it might be just a wee too much

Map design was nice as well, nothing too out of the ordinary here but I liked it still.

And one of the most important things with japanese games that usually is not the greatest is, the translations. I have to say, in this game in particular the translation was quite good (despite the fact that it's apparently machine translated). You could understand quite well what the dialogues were saying and it helped get an insight of what is going on.

I look forward for the next updates of this game, definitely going to keep tabs on it.

This review is addressed towards the latest version posted on this site [v0.19]
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Ruttodiporco

Such a cool game, enjoyed a lot and it is only a beta.
    Wish there will be more of this games.
    It is unfortunately easy to die and somehow the progress will be still saved and can get confusing ( or me is just me)
    The command to attack is first X and then Z to attack.
    When you save it can occur that you get stuck on the spot ( press Q to exit to title and enter continue )

Can't wait for additional monster, bigger :D