kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
View attachment 3869209
in the plugins there is just the cheat folder "Syahata's_cheats_net6_dll"
Install
Game Version Above v1.0.1
  • Download latest . Extract it to game folder(where "Syahata a bad day.exe" file exists)
    • x64 :
    • x32 :
  • Extract cheat plugin (Syahata_cheats_net6.dll) to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  • Enjoy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game Version Under v0.88
cheat plugin v1.0.0.6
  • Download . Extract it to game folder(where "Syahata a bad day.exe" file exists)
    • x64 :
    • x32 :
  • Run game once. check the "BepInEx\plugins\" folder exists. Not created? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Syahata a bad day")
  • Extract cheat plugin(Syahata_cheats.dll) to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  • Enjoy
you used BepInEx mono. not il2cpp type.
you may have a game version over v1.0.1. use

the red dragon

Jul 11, 2019
you used BepInEx mono. not il2cpp type.
you may have a game version over v1.0.1. use
i... may need a step by step guide... as i can't figure out what i have to do for the life of me... apologies for my ignorance

oldspeak

Dec 28, 2019
title literally says "bonus animation", it's not from the game
View attachment 3869623

ALSO
If this is gonna be the quality of 3D scenes from the next game - I'm hyped as fuck.
View attachment 3869598
title says "test animation"
Not entirely excited about that animation. The exaggerated elongated mouth sucking looks odd and cartoonish. I know a lot of hentai's do this sort of thing, not my thing. Plus, with no lips makes it look more alien-like than a human.
Is still in the early works, this should improve down the line.
1722018848867.png

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Anyone had those video from fantia? Curious to know but there no payment method i can use on my country for this site to see all of those

HueRaptor343

Dec 31, 2021
if you had v1.0.5, try this. it help an uncensor video clips.

been trying around for nearly an hour now, deifferent locations,drives, versions of bepinex, versions of the game (1.0.1 and 1.0.5) and it wont work on these...it wont create the folders no matter what. 0.88.4 worked fine

Edit: It worked on my laptop so i just copied it after..pc having a stroke i guess

Last edited:

Zero_Hesitation

Jul 22, 2020
Not entirely excited about that animation. The exaggerated elongated mouth sucking looks odd and cartoonish. I know a lot of hentai's do this sort of thing, not my thing. Plus, with no lips makes it look more alien-like than a human.
Is still in the early works, this should improve down the line.
View attachment 3870115
Well he posted a better upt version of it, now it doesnt look to exaggerated

Reactions: Princeslayer
4.50 star(s) 86 Votes