Aug 24, 2017
I downloaded 1.0.5 version of game. I installed latest BepInEx. I ran the game, and it made the correct folders. Then I dropped the Syahata_cheats_net6.dll file into the plugin folder for BepInEx. Cheats are working. Mosaics are still present.

What did a miss?

I should clarify, i haven't seen the movies in the game yet. I'm talking about the sprite sex and the avatar of your character from the menu that shows the xray. In the old version (88.x) these do not exist.

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
I downloaded 1.0.5 version of game. I installed latest BepInEx. I ran the game, and it made the correct folders. Then I dropped the Syahata_cheats_net6.dll file into the plugin folder for BepInEx. Cheats are working. Mosaics are still present.

What did a miss?

I should clarify, i haven't seen the movies in the game yet. I'm talking about the sprite sex and the avatar of your character from the menu that shows the xray. In the old version (88.x) these do not exist.
Scroll up a bit, had the same issue, apparently after 1.0.1 censorship is mandatory, and baked in.....

Zekmoly

Dec 24, 2020
The code for cencorship removal does NOT work. I open the console by clicking at the area and a console appears for sure but the square on the right doesnt do anything

Zekmoly

Dec 24, 2020
what is the purpose of the surrender (Z)? what does it actually do?
when you hold it in front of enemies instead of damaging you they immedietly grab you onto a sex scene. Quite a broken mechanic tho like leth them grab you then spam x, run with your I-frames you can save ton of ammo to use in boss fights

4.50 star(s) 86 Votes