kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Sir, it seems that it no longer works in version 1.05, or did I install it incorrectly somewhere

This seems to be the same problem encountered in the post above

Screenshot here View attachment 3909870
ignore that message. It's working ok. Texture_Replacer_BE_il2cpp replace a 4 images only.
Syahata_cheats_net6.dll and video files at ModVideos folder replace the censored videos.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Someone should just pre-package the uncensored version when the game stops updating. since it seems to break each time.

Reactions: Jerrian

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021
I saw this somewhere, does anyone know how you can submit like this? By Syahata bending and basically "wanting to get fucked" since when you hold Z she submits but she puts her hands up.

Reactions: footstool13

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
I saw this somewhere, does anyone know how you can submit like this? By Syahata bending and basically "wanting to get fucked" since when you hold Z she submits but she puts her hands up.
That`s part of the "corruption" mechanic. You need to get "filled up" a few times till you get different submit animations.
There are 3 in total. The one you see there is the last one. The second one is where she flips her skirt.
Don`t ask me how much though. I think someone in this thread already did the research to that.
Just lewd yourself through the game till you get it.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
That`s part of the "corruption" mechanic. You need to get "filled up" a few times till you get different submit animations.
There are 3 in total. The one you see there is the last one. The second one is where she flips her skirt.
Don`t ask me how much though. I think someone in this thread already did the research to that.
Just lewd yourself through the game till you get it.
To add to this, if you load a save and don't go check the corruption of the MC, even if she's fully corrupted, she will act as if she wasn't corrupted.

And in terms of levels, should be like this :

Lv 1 (Hands up) : Never got fucked or only a little.
Lv 2 (Lifting up her skirt) : Have been fucked quite a bit but doesn't have heart eyes yet.
Lv 3 (Bending to show her ass) : Has maximum corruption aka heart eyes.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
To add to this, if you load a save and don't go check the corruption of the MC, even if she's fully corrupted, she will act as if she wasn't corrupted.

And in terms of levels, should be like this :

Lv 1 (Hands up) : Never got fucked or only a little.
Lv 2 (Lifting up her skirt) : Have been fucked quite a bit but doesn't have heart eyes yet.
Lv 3 (Bending to show her ass) : Has maximum corruption aka heart eyes.
Does corruption have any effect besides this?

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I never managed to make a beninex work for myself. Tried it like 5 times in my life now.
So I downloaded the latest version, unzipped it and unloaded the files into the main game folder.

Then I watched the guide video in this thread, realizing that that guy has way more folders in bepinex. Why is that?
All I got is "core". I created my own "plugins" to put the mod in the right place.

Game still censored and no cheats available
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 1: The provided (older) version in this thread itself has more folders in it too. I am still quite clueless. Will try this version, next time I play the game

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I never managed to make a beninex work for myself. Tried it like 5 times in my life now.
So I downloaded the latest version, unzipped it and unloaded the files into the main game folder.

Then I watched the guide video in this thread, realizing that that guy has way more folders in bepinex. Why is that?
All I got is "core". I created my own "plugins" to put the mod in the right place.

Game still censored and no cheats available
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 1: The provided (older) version in this thread itself has more folders in it too. I am still quite clueless. Will try this version, next time I play the game
at time the install video was made, the game client type was mono. but after v1.0.1 the game client type was changed to il2cpp.
if you game version is above v1.0.1, use
first game run, the console window is appeared. when stop at downloading message, use VPN.

BobbyBeingBad

Aug 4, 2018
The reason the gallery doesn't unlock with just the save files is because there are also flags in the registry. tl;dr: this game uses two different things for its save data.

Also the current provided savedata doesn't include the itemdata, which it should (idk why this problem was never mentioned before)
Would you happen to have something for the newest version? I can't seem to get it to work for it

アズマ

Apr 2, 2022
BobbyBeingBad、投稿: 14524044、メンバー: 797929 said:
最新バージョン用のものはありますか? どうやら動作しないようです
[/引用]
重要な部分について言及するのを忘れました。

をダウンロードします。

②BepInExをシャハタの悪い日_v1_0_5に解決します。

③Syahata+cheat_plugin_v1.0.1.0_and_videoclips.zipをダウンロードします。

④BepInEx⇒plugins⇒Syahata+cheat_plugin_v1.0.1.0を解凍します。

⑤プラグインにModVideosとSyahata_cheats_net6.dllが含まれていることを確認し、ゲームを起動します。

この手順を一度お試しください。