DankanJones

Jun 9, 2018
Please, tell that the developer is working in another game... Maybe "Syahata's Good Day" or "Syahata' Still Bad Day" :D

Indeed, there is more games from the same developer or this is the one?

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021
Also another thing about the game that bothers me a bit are the controls, they're not bad but there's definitely improvements that can be done. I would really love to see the following changes added to future patches if there is any in the plans. Other than that it's a really enjoyable small game to kill some time with.

For example:
- Mouse integration for aiming.
- Left mouse button for shooting
- Right mouse button for aiming.
- Option to change controls: for example left and right arrow to A and D.
- CTRL - crouch (re-bindable in controls menu)
- Add sprinting option (idk if it's only me but she feels very slow, would love for a sprinting option to at least allow her to run.)
- And again, a controls menu so we're able to rebind keys (ex: masturbation, surrender, movement)

Another thing that I would like is a dedicated key to just skip dialogue and automatically hide UI instead of clicking the eye on the top right.

And lastly (this is just my degenerate ass speaking), I would like to see:
- A shop option where you could buy perks.
(For example: Horny perk where you can start horny and changes the game so when you approach an enemy you have to have sex with them to kill them.)
- Additional damage boosters.
- HP increase boosters.
- Knockdown meter increase. (taking more hits before you get knocked down.)
- Orgasm gague increase.
- Difficulty selector. (ex: Easy, Normal, Hard, Nightmare) > Increasing mob spawns and their damage / speed.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Also another thing about the game that bothers me a bit are the controls, they're not bad but there's definitely improvements that can be done. I would really love to see the following changes added to future patches if there is any in the plans. Other than that it's a really enjoyable small game to kill some time with.

For example:
- Mouse integration for aiming.
- Left mouse button for shooting
- Right mouse button for aiming.
- Option to change controls: for example left and right arrow to A and D.
- CTRL - crouch (re-bindable in controls menu)
- Add sprinting option (idk if it's only me but she feels very slow, would love for a sprinting option to at least allow her to run.)
- And again, a controls menu so we're able to rebind keys (ex: masturbation, surrender, movement)

Another thing that I would like is a dedicated key to just skip dialogue and automatically hide UI instead of clicking the eye on the top right.

And lastly (this is just my degenerate ass speaking), I would like to see:
- A shop option where you could buy perks.
(For example: Horny perk where you can start horny and changes the game so when you approach an enemy you have to have sex with them to kill them.)
- Additional damage boosters.
- HP increase boosters.
- Knockdown meter increase. (taking more hits before you get knocked down.)
- Orgasm gague increase.
- Difficulty selector. (ex: Easy, Normal, Hard, Nightmare) > Increasing mob spawns and their damage / speed.
I won't like the first part because the game keys are okay but i would support and hear to your degenerate ass XD

blackout960

Oct 1, 2023
Man... I was looking at those arts from the previous posts and digged up some good gems:
Sauce:
Uncensored too, "And god said: Let there be light." - God, 1:3-5 NIV
They're AI generated but goddamn not bad, not bad at all.
Maybe anyone know what is the AI engine has been used to create this cool pictures?

Reactions: DaiReth

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Dev started working on new project, so no new updates will come.
As for your suggestion: Most of those can be made with Autohotkey and cheat engine

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Man... I was looking at those arts from the previous posts and digged up some good gems:
Sauce:
Uncensored too, "And god said: Let there be light." - God, 1:3-5 NIV
They're AI generated but goddamn not bad, not bad at all.
Why did the zombie girls have to be futa smh.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Actually good animations and decent combat speed (not so fast that I lose my boner). Happy that it still sticks mostly to penetrative content and avoid risky stuff (no guro, visible egg laying, or urethral penetrations, etc).

Hope to see more from this author.

Reactions: Princeslayer
4.50 star(s) 89 Votes