MaximEnSub

May 2, 2023
Guys, help me understand, can you find this animation somewhere? (I mean, not in the game itself)

norrissangsang

Oct 24, 2018
aikagura / crisis point extinction / zetria / Iris action / infected mansion / demon's maid luna / Alien Quest eve(my Fav) / demon's sperm / night of revenge / ghost hunter vena / Dark hunter / Project Sena / NOCE / Closed area Z / Revenge of Yagiri / Ninja Sekiren
Some are good, but some are quite boring

Reactions: DaiReth

TheJackal

Sep 28, 2020
I'm running V1.0.1 with BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.692+851521c and Syahata_cheats_plugin_v1.0.1.0 unpacked in the correct plugins folder, but the cheats are not working. When I start the game, I see the little window on the top left saying "F1 hp" "F2 Bullets(Get Weapons)" but when I press them, they're not doing anything for the game. They're just adjusting my pc volume, as if I was pressing the buttons while on my desktop. Any help will be much appreciated. This is what I get when I run the game:

[Message: Preloader] BepInEx 6.0.0-be.692 - Syahata's bad day
[Message: Preloader] Built from commit 851521cc126e4f9d841d2d9bfe857558f0395939
[Info : BepInEx] System platform: Windows 10 64-bit
[Info : BepInEx] Process bitness: 64-bit (x64)
[Info : BepInEx] Running under Unity 2022.3.18f1
[Info : BepInEx] Runtime version: 6.0.7
[Info : BepInEx] Runtime information: .NET 6.0.7
[Info : Preloader] 0 patcher plugins loaded
[Info : Preloader] 0 assemblies discovered
[Message:AssemblyPatcher] Executing 0 patch(es)
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader initialized
[Warning:Il2CppInterop] Class::Init signatures have been exhausted, using a substitute!
[Info :Il2CppInterop] Registered mono type Il2CppInterop.Runtime.DelegateSupport+Il2CppToMonoDelegateReference in il2cpp domain
[Info : BepInEx] 1 plugin to load
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Syahata_cheats 1.0.1]
[Info :Il2CppInterop] Registered mono type Syahata_cheats_net6.Syahata_cheats in il2cpp domain
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.GetTypesFromAssembly: assembly UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null => System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types.
Could not load type 'LightProbesQueryDisposeJob' from assembly 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' because the format is invalid.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at HarmonyLib.AccessTools.GetTypesFromAssembly(Assembly assembly)
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'LightProbesQueryDisposeJob' from assembly 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' because the format is invalid.
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I'm running V1.0.1 with BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.692+851521c and Syahata_cheats_plugin_v1.0.1.0 unpacked in the correct plugins folder, but the cheats are not working. When I start the game, I see the little window on the top left saying "F1 hp" "F2 Bullets(Get Weapons)" but when I press them, they're not doing anything for the game. They're just adjusting my pc volume, as if I was pressing the buttons while on my desktop. Any help will be much appreciated. This is what I get when I run the game:

[Message: Preloader] BepInEx 6.0.0-be.692 - Syahata's bad day
[Message: Preloader] Built from commit 851521cc126e4f9d841d2d9bfe857558f0395939
[Info : BepInEx] System platform: Windows 10 64-bit
[Info : BepInEx] Process bitness: 64-bit (x64)
[Info : BepInEx] Running under Unity 2022.3.18f1
[Info : BepInEx] Runtime version: 6.0.7
[Info : BepInEx] Runtime information: .NET 6.0.7
[Info : Preloader] 0 patcher plugins loaded
[Info : Preloader] 0 assemblies discovered
[Message:AssemblyPatcher] Executing 0 patch(es)
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader initialized
[Warning:Il2CppInterop] Class::Init signatures have been exhausted, using a substitute!
[Info :Il2CppInterop] Registered mono type Il2CppInterop.Runtime.DelegateSupport+Il2CppToMonoDelegateReference in il2cpp domain
[Info : BepInEx] 1 plugin to load
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Syahata_cheats 1.0.1]
[Info :Il2CppInterop] Registered mono type Syahata_cheats_net6.Syahata_cheats in il2cpp domain
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.GetTypesFromAssembly: assembly UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null => System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types.
Could not load type 'LightProbesQueryDisposeJob' from assembly 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' because the format is invalid.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at HarmonyLib.AccessTools.GetTypesFromAssembly(Assembly assembly)
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'LightProbesQueryDisposeJob' from assembly 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' because the format is invalid.
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
if volume adjust was worked, your function keys are work as multimedia-keys. not function keys.
if you have "FN" key on keyboard, press FN+F1.
want to set F1 to function key, set it BIOS or use a tool which served by mother-board company.

by the way, I recommend syahata v 1.0.5. cheat plugin & video files makes it uncensored.

TheJackal

Sep 28, 2020
if volume adjust was worked, your function keys are work as multimedia-keys. not function keys.
if you have "FN" key on keyboard, press FN+F1.
want to set F1 to function key, set it BIOS or use a tool which served by mother-board company.

by the way, I recommend syahata v 1.0.5. cheat plugin & video files makes it uncensored.
Using the function button is what did the trick! Thanks brother!

Idk how, but it seems the scenes are already uncensored with my setup. I failed several times before you explained the FN button, and I noticed those ending scenes were uncensored, which is neat.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
yo guys, he started working on a new game

the name of the game will be 育む揺り籠の卵 (Nurturing the cradle egg)
the mcs name will be Igu Riburin.
In one of the comment replies, the dev also said that he hopes to release the game in 2-3 months. If that's true then either it's a rather short game, the dev unlocked some speedrun strats in game dev, or he meant that a demo will be released in 2-3 months, and not a full game. Most likely a demo, I'd say.
He also said that there will be a shop, though he didn't specify if it's a weapon, ammo, or some kind of clothing shop.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
In one of the comment replies, the dev also said that he hopes to release the game in 2-3 months. If that's true then either it's a rather short game, the dev unlocked some speedrun strats in game dev, or he meant that a demo will be released in 2-3 months, and not a full game. Most likely a demo, I'd say.
He also said that there will be a shop, though he didn't specify if it's a weapon, ammo, or some kind of clothing shop.
First of all, here are some points that needs some further explanation.
When Jashin finally finished with Syahata being his first, he said that wanted to tamper with 3D to see how well it could suit his style and if people liked it, that he could implement it to other games all that being in the context of a short game trial to like I said earlier, being able of seeing how it works. So don't expect much from this because it's supposed to be only for the science hahaha.

4.50 star(s) 90 Votes