Miasmord

Sep 16, 2018
Hello folks, good afternoon.

Sorry for the noobish question, but my game keeps crashing with the unity engine and after the third time my machine crashes stating that the video tdr failed. Is there any solution for this?

The unity crash handler is x64 as is my machine's windows.

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
Well not much of a difference with this, tho you actually cant escape nothing, but spam the shit out of it with the X button....hm, and one more thing, kind of pointless to nitpicking, but why there is no concept of virginity?
If I had to guess it's because the game is still at v.0.32, which means it isnt even halfway done. That tiny trigger for whenever a sexual animation happens feels like the bottom of the priority list lol
Edit: Assuming the devs intend to implement it at all.

Tora098

Aug 10, 2022
Man how do you beat that boss on gym, every time the boss go down i keep shooting it until i run out of bullet ‍♂

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Man how do you beat that boss on gym, every time the boss go down i keep shooting it until i run out of bullet ‍♂
When it slam its fist down shoot the red thing in the head and when its in down/stunned state still shoot it to the red thing in the head

Reactions: valkaree99

9onightmares

Mar 10, 2021
There is a glitch (not sure if it's random) where if you get defeated at the boss in the gym where the boss will just stand there, i didn't get any closer in fear of missing that golden opportunity though. I may edit this comment if i know more about it.

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
There is a glitch (not sure if it's random) where if you get defeated at the boss in the gym where the boss will just stand there, i didn't get any closer in fear of missing that golden opportunity though. I may edit this comment if i know more about it.
Read the thread above you, that's how you kill it

SukebeOokami

Oct 10, 2022
Finally for love of fapping someone finally made a side scroller that can be played on phone. Crossing fingers for mobile ports of koonsoft's Angel/shinobi/witch girl games but since koonsoft still around porting those might cause some issues.

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
after looking into the dev blog i see this and i was thinking that there gonna be more method to get "egg" and not just worm but i think there gonna be more kind of egg in this game

Reactions: Jakeman250

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
You have to shoot the glowing red orb. You can bait it to slam attack by running into and out of its range, preventing it from cornering you AND giving you time to shoot the orb. Repeat ad infinitum. Also, there are extra gun clips on the far right of the gym.

Reactions: valkaree99

ThatsnotveryUwU

Mar 20, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/syahata-a-bad-day-v0-19-jashinn.138914/post-10111167

latest version if memory serves, Z is surrender when not aiming.
Stage 1 (under 100 ML of semen in body? or under 10 times sex? idk)
Stage 2 (200 ML of Semen in body?)
Stage 3 (300 ML of Semen in body).

Each one changes as you get higher sperm count in body from what i gather.

Her dialogue changes as well with each stage.
Just tested some shit so for more precision:
Stage 1 (at least 1 sex)
Stage 2 (at least 160ML of semen )
Stage 3 (at least 330ML need further test for more precision)

Number of sex doesn't really matter for stage 2 and 3

Last edited:
Reactions: Innocent Chloe
4.50 star(s) 81 Votes