TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Im into necrophilia type of guy but sadly Jashinn said that they're will never be added... But hey the game over she got turned into a zombie I guess that count as dead(necrophilia) I don't like guro I hate it but it count as necrophilia

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
He probably meant this a while back on ci-en.
what the hell is this official? but seem from the video it just a random encounter event probably on a stage with a stable, damn this game truly have potential every single news they release makes me can't wait for it to release new version

Epsilon128

Jan 3, 2020
what the hell is this official? but seem from the video it just a random encounter event probably on a stage with a stable, damn this game truly have potential every single news they release makes me can't wait for it to release new version
I asked them about it. They said 'maybe'. I hope they will, cause like any other Japanese side-scroller R18 game adds interspecies 'interaction' with the protagonist.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
1681595498761.png

1681595520485.png

I reported OP for Title change but mods rejected it for some reason?
It's literally a translation error because the dude is using google translate chinese->eng
The previous title "Syahata's Bad Day" was correct, hell even the game uses it
1681595909695.png

Last edited:

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
i think in the future there will be more variation of normal zombie i mean there no way right they will using same zombie model in school for common zombie in the streets because i think this game will have different of map like city outskirt, forest, swamp or even a laboratory

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
i think in the future there will be more variation of normal zombie i mean there no way right they will using same zombie model in school for common zombie in the streets because i think this game will have different of map like city outskirt, forest, swamp or even a laboratory
it depends on the update after this one

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes