Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Does the dev view this thread?
Would be cool to see more of Syahata infected or better pregnancy system, get creative!

Reactions: JAMman92

JAMman92

May 17, 2020
Does the dev view this thread?
Would be cool to see more of Syahata infected or better pregnancy system, get creative!
There's an insane lack of creativity in many of the games that show up on this site. especially when it comes to combining the sex with the world-building/lore. It's amazing how many of these games play like "don't get raped too much or it's GAME OVER" with no real satisfying explanation as to why it would be game over.
If there is an reason for it to be a game over, they're rarely that interesting, so I hope the infection thing is expanded upon in increasingly creative ways as the game goes on.

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
View attachment 2201736

Overview:
Syahata a bad day is a 2D pixel side-scrolling game.
You need to control the protagonist to escape from the place full of zombies and finally reach the shelter.
If caught accidentally, indescribable things will happen.(;´д`)ゞ
It's in early beta right now, let me know if you have any ideas.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-11
Release Date: 2023-02-19
Developer: JaShinn - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.32d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 2201740 View attachment 2201741 View attachment 2201742 View attachment 2201743
The gallery doesn't work, as in after beating the game it says it will unlock on the title yet nothing happens. Interesting game though, and the inflation was good

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The gallery doesn't work, as in after beating the game it says it will unlock on the title yet nothing happens. Interesting game though, and the inflation was good
Contact the developer

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
Looks like it will be a fun game, the things I ran in that kind of ruined the fun for me was "Massive Screen shaking - made me kind of sick and the first boss was way too strong, kept running out of ammo even when I used the spear to shift from one side to another. Plus he bugs out a lot"

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
It's my first time ever downloading consored game , just because that womb image preview or Whatever :ROFLMAO:.

Thibideaux

Jun 25, 2017
I accidentally did a pseudo-Infinite Sword Glitch, there's an active hitbox in front of me that can hit multiple enemies.
Was just messing around trying to learn the attack controls, not sure how I did it.
edit1:
Always active at medium height, not upper or lower;stays no matter what, weapon change, h scene, cum;can be spammed by alternating left&right quickly, can hit multiple times a second depending on enemy knockback
done somehow with the staff as I was learning the up and down attacks

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 81 Votes