charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
I finished the game now and have access to the gallery but either there nor in the game itself i found any pregnancy scene. In the preview screenshots of the dev it is shown that you can get her pregnant with eggs somehow but I have not managed to do that so far. Does anyone know or is this just a teaser for furture updates?

Sheltir

Mar 1, 2018
I finished the game now and have access to the gallery but either there nor in the game itself i found any pregnancy scene. In the preview screenshots of the dev it is shown that you can get her pregnant with eggs somehow but I have not managed to do that so far. Does anyone know or is this just a teaser for furture updates?
for that you'll need to go to the school basement, where flies are, they do the work xd

Reactions: charmaman

HHHshhadkkdk

Apr 29, 2023
Apperently theres some sort of animated cutscene that plays when you lose to some of the zombies for the girls and I THINK males, I dont have any money for the paid version so can someone upload it or something?

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
Apperently theres some sort of animated cutscene that plays when you lose to some of the zombies for the girls and I THINK males, I dont have any money for the paid version so can someone upload it or something?
the uploaded one IS the paid version. I played the game from here, then bought it on the official site. It's 100% identical.

Also dude, it's just 2$! You can't tell me, you don't have 2$ to support the dev!

myspace121

Oct 18, 2018
my dude this game is already cheapest to support the devs, even my friend live in 3rd world country he support the devs. because this dev deserve his paycheck tbh with this good demo not to mention compared to suck h-game release nowadays.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
my dude this game is already cheapest to support the devs, even my friend live in 3rd world country he support the devs. because this dev deserve his paycheck tbh with this good demo not to mention compared to suck h-game release nowadays.
Reminder that you've been a member of a piracy site for over 4 years. While I personally think even if people are pirating games they should still support the devs of the games they actually enjoy, telling people asking for free uploads of a game on a piracy site to pay the devs is kinda pointless.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
lol I only pirate AAA games since they're all mostly AAA bug fest garbage

plus, eroge doesn't have any of the hamfisted political bullshit , and the developer actually wants the players to have fun (or cum) so they get all my money.
I think many will have the same mindset as me once they start making money and stop using mommy's credit card

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
alright so i guess in the next major update we can probably seen the tentacle room and there 2 option i can think on how did this room work, first you can enter it by being defeated by those tentacle monster just like in some classic RPG game and 2 we have to through it as new map after nor inside the sewer and probably the sewer boss was a tentacle too. So that was my opinion and if its true this game gonna be perfect can't wait for the next major update

Reactions: tung2005

dmc4733@

Mar 5, 2021
Reminder that you've been a member of a piracy site for over 4 years. While I personally think even if people are pirating games they should still support the devs of the games they actually enjoy, telling people asking for free uploads of a game on a piracy site to pay the devs is kinda pointless.
i pirate games that are low effort, however a game like this imma pay for because you can tell its high effort, More effort More Money.

myspace121

Oct 18, 2018
imagine gatekeeping what people wanna do in piracy site.

• Angry
Reactions: Ratsel21

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
imagine saying that while being the same as the person aimed for

• Angry
Reactions: Ratsel21
4.50 star(s) 81 Votes