Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Honestly one of my favorite h-games that I've played in a long time. Fantastic pixel art and animations with decent combat. Would love to see more insects/worms/maggots and dogs. Gangbanged/spitroasteded by dogs would be a fitting game-over scenario for the current last area(area after sewers).
whoa! we got another big fan of bestiality here :KEK:
anyway if about the dog well im more like to be knotted animation like 69364 and for worm/maggot if those thing can go inside her belly and get parasited then birth as a flies it could be a good thing to do (correct me if im wrong because im not a pro in insect mating section)

Bob The Bot

Mar 18, 2018
whoa! we got another big fan of bestiality here :KEK:
anyway if about the dog well im more like to be knotted animation like 69364 and for worm/maggot if those thing can go inside her belly and get parasited then birth as a flies it could be a good thing to do (correct me if im wrong because im not a pro in insect mating section)
I see we got another cultural man over here, lmao. Glad to hear I'm not the only one ;)

Lichlord45

Aug 2, 2019
Not a bad, but I feel like the most interesting part of the game are the sex scenes happening in the background. One thing that I thought was pretty annoying is the amount of times you have to hit a zombie with the pole in order to kill it, which wasn't difficult it just felt tedious. Also where are the teacher zombies?

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Not a bad, but I feel like the most interesting part of the game are the sex scenes happening in the background. One thing that I thought was pretty annoying is the amount of times you have to hit a zombie with the pole in order to kill it, which wasn't difficult it just felt tedious. Also where are the teacher zombies?
yeah honestly a schoolgirl holding a broom stick can kill a zombie in 5 hit is a bit too easy but this game made for people enjoy the sex scene not the difficulties but that GYM teacher boss is pretty hard if you didn't know the trick and the rats and the dogs bastard are pretty hard too if you can't shot them properly since only headshot can stun the enemies and make them easier to kill

Reactions: Forge Wright

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
but when they add the stamina gauge into the game make the game a bit harder since you can't just keep attacking and when the stamina gauge only 1 or 0 you can get knocked in 1 hit which pretty useful for some newcomer who wants to see the sex scene only and doesn't want to get HP drained only for sex scene

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Personally, I thought that opponents would appear in the forest - a wasp that would take control of people. By knocking them off people, you free them; the Queen is holding on to the girl's back. The hive level - where there will be a lot of extraneous animations with trapped people.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BloomYourDreams

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone have saves at intervals where you are near boss, tentacle section (wall scene not completed) and after?

Seems the tentacles are only one scene and done and not replayable if you beat the game.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
just use the cheat bro and blast through the whole way using the rifle because the save file somehow doesn't working right now and i think every creature including tentacle can be replayable on the gallery section

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes