TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
i think he forgot the virginity
Well he said he wont put gore?... Guro(which is disappointing lol) so maybe thats it... But Virginity is very Great Idea... And theres a dialogue for each monsters... Well ofcourse once you're caught you're not a virgin

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
i believe i saw som1 post a mountain of them too, including those maggots
Well maybe the Dev will Fix it in the next update in 2 months Idk if they will fix it or not since this game is still in development
More Enemies & Bosses cant wait for it.
I was hoping for Jashiin to make the Melee changeable with different melee like some knife getting them in next stages I dont want to use the Wooden Stick forever (-_-; )
Well nvm its up to Jashiin anyway.

Last edited:

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
yeah i agree with you they need to add another melee into the game and i hope its pretty logic not like a normal school girl 3 days ago and in the next day she became a samurai pro but of course there gonna be more weapon in the future and if Jashinn pretty lazy he can just swap the wooden stick with a iron spear

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
they have released a new CG game over and if all according to be the same as previous patch there only one more CG game over animation preview and one special mechanism before they start release the game and we just have to wait at least 1 more month for a new version comes up
1691233799209.png

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
hmm isn't the picture is too big?? :WaitWhat: well nvm it would help some peps to watch the anal in more detail way :BootyTime:

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
also i can't wait for the futa cement girl game over and the tentacles too in the next version and some 4 other new enemies

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
they have released a new CG game over and if all according to be the same as previous patch there only one more CG game over animation preview and one special mechanism before they start release the game and we just have to wait at least 1 more month for a new version comes up
View attachment 2828718
I know it anal for pc but i wonder what it is with the woman in the pipe ?

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
View attachment 2828718
A Game over Animation Rat next is the Slime Girl huh?
After that its that Tentacle

Epsilon128

Jan 3, 2020
A Game over Animation Rat next is the Slime Girl huh?
After that its that Tentacle
Not really a fan of tentacles, but 4 tentacle enemies would take a lot of time to make game over CG. That's not counting the other new enemies. I wished JaShinn were to keep tentacles to the minimum. But that's just me whining about it, I guess.

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Not really a fan of tentacles, but 4 tentacle enemies would take a lot of time to make game over CG. That's not counting the other new enemies. I wished JaShinn were to keep tentacles to the minimum. But that's just me whining about it, I guess.
Dont worry I dont like Tentacles either.... It's just weird for me.... But others enjoy it

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
in the future update there gonna be a patch with 3-5 different gameover and only 1-2 new enemies or some game improvement update in one patch and it will going for few patch ahead, the dev priority was to release the maps and enemies first after that the gameover and some bug fixes and game improvement

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
well if the dev didn't change their mind or they have some new weird idea the game itself only have 5-7 patch left to be done and if he really add the beach map it would be good and also he said that they will consider to add some outfit into the game too but it need a lot of work and effort so it will take some time but it have pretty big chance as long people keep putting some cash on his wallet :BootyTime: but that worth it since the game itself was really good

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes