Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
I already requested that but they said its possible... No confirmation yet but they said it'll take soo much work
They outta have some people at least help out with the game. They have a damn good game but they're doing it all alone. I'm sure they can find people willing to help for free or at least with small details like that

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
They outta have some people at least help out with the game. They have a damn good game but they're doing it all alone. I'm sure they can find people willing to help for free or at least with small details like that
Its a small detail but itll take a lot of time cuz they have to do it every monster

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Its a small detail but itll take a lot of time cuz they have to do it every monster
Agreed. Some games are able to escape this issue (Anthophobia and The Agnietta for example) where the protag can only be taken by enemies after all clothing is ripped off. It's basically a shield count before the health meter starts taking hits.

On the other hand, what Syahata has isn't necessarily a bad thing. In a way its mechanic is similar to Night of Revenge's... though I'd personally argue against it because it handcuffs the dev to a specific look. Yes, NoR has alternate outfits but once a sex animation begins the character's look returns to the default. Kind of hurts immersion, if that's what one cares about.

Even so, this game is shaping up nicely! Good to see more monsters and unique designs.

Reactions: kasspy and Nyy

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Agreed. Some games are able to escape this issue (Anthophobia and The Agnietta for example) where the protag can only be taken by enemies after all clothing is ripped off. It's basically a shield count before the health meter starts taking hits.

On the other hand, what Syahata has isn't necessarily a bad thing. In a way its mechanic is similar to Night of Revenge's... though I'd personally argue against it because it handcuffs the dev to a specific look. Yes, NoR has alternate outfits but once a sex animation begins the character's look returns to the default. Kind of hurts immersion, if that's what one cares about.

Even so, this game is shaping up nicely! Good to see more monsters and unique designs.
But hey the new animation we can see Syahata Boobies

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023

Ah thats true, I forgot that she keeps her clothes in the animations. Well maybe one day once the game becomes big enough or it gets a remake in 12 years we'll have that option. But agreed, its definitely a nice little game. I'm excited to see it what it becomes

Reactions: kasspy and Nyy
Nov 24, 2019
Great game heres some things i'd like to see though
  1. X-ray when caught with the X-ray internal view being adaptive showing if shes filled with eggs cum ect
  2. animations restarting after being in the finishing loop for more than 5 seconds and also handing the mc over to nearby enemy's / having them join in Example would be having the flys join in with the dogs in the most recent stage
  3. birthing eggs can be kind of slow if there's a lot id like there to be a like a rapid expulsion of them after birthing like 3 sets like just shoot em out rapidly after 3 sets
  4. joint animations between the different enemies so if you get caught by one another enemy could join in example "male and female zombie" "fly and maggot" "slime girl and rat" dog and fly" now i know making all the enemys combo would take to much work so i would just want it to be enemies that are paired together in the levels
  5. the last thing id like to see is the mc get dragged into the background animations if she stands around and stares to much
idk where how to suggest these things to the dev but if any of yall know pls do for me or lmk how

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
  1. X-ray when caught with the X-ray internal view being adaptive showing if shes filled with eggs cum ect
  2. animations restarting after being in the finishing loop for more than 5 seconds and also handing the mc over to nearby enemy's / having them join in Example would be having the flys join in with the dogs in the most recent stage
  3. birthing eggs can be kind of slow if there's a lot id like there to be a like a rapid expulsion of them after birthing like 3 sets like just shoot em out rapidly after 3 sets
  4. joint animations between the different enemies so if you get caught by one another enemy could join in example "male and female zombie" "fly and maggot" "slime girl and rat" dog and fly" now i know making all the enemys combo would take to much work so i would just want it to be enemies that are paired together in the levels
  5. the last thing id like to see is the mc get dragged into the background animations if she stands around and stares to much
idk where how to suggest these things to the dev but if any of yall know pls do for me or lmk how
You should suggest this to Ja Shinn on Ci-en or Fantia maybe on Itch. io
He will be Notified & Reply to you

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
You should suggest this to Ja Shinn on Ci-en or Fantia maybe on Itch. io
He will be Notified & Reply to you
Yeah the Dev are reading comments and replying to your suggestions... But ofcourse not all of your ideas will be developed

Reactions: XLuteX

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
also add pregnancy content, as one of the images in her gallery show her laying eggs

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
also add pregnancy content, as one of the images in her gallery show her laying eggs
she does get pregnant, you actually can lay eggs from the bugs if they rape you and you are high enough in the corruption if memory serves. it just leads to a timed pregnancy where you dont remove it eventually youll pop a little worm out and it will rape you turn into the fly after.

Reactions: Jax9876

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
she does get pregnant, you actually can lay eggs from the bugs if they rape you and you are high enough in the corruption if memory serves. it just leads to a timed pregnancy where you dont remove it eventually youll pop a little worm out and it will rape you turn into the fly after.
my bad. wrong post for the wrong game.
that was supposed to be aimed at crisis point extinction

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
yeah and not just worm there a tentacle egg and incoming spider egg in the future also alien egg but that still STC atm but there gonna be a lot of egg from the creatures you can even make an omurice with them :KEK:

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
Does someone know how to attack on mobile? I click A but she only goes into attacking stance

4.50 star(s) 86 Votes