Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Ok i managed to get past dogs somehow just to see its over anyways lol

Nobody even warned me

Reactions: XLuteX

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
btw. does anyone know the average update times? Is like a few weeks or months between every update?

Anime-Loli

Jul 4, 2023
The game itself is now quite okay. And I have a question that I don't want to know (semi-suggestive question) whether there will be more monsters in the future (there are many types) because even if it's just an example, it makes me stop playing or stop looking for techniques. I can't find a new one....(if you can read up to here, thank you very much and hope you read till the end) Comments: I want the embryos (all the embryos) to be able to grow. Because it will give more modifiers (e.g. might be distracting for players because of more things to watch out for), wish there were more bug-type monsters (I think you might have them already... .Hopefully) I'd like to comment again but I'll save it for the next update. I hope there will be more stages, okay okay, I'm fine with this. Keep fighting, I'm rooting for you.

jjisdumb

Mar 10, 2023
The game itself is now quite okay. And I have a question that I don't want to know (semi-suggestive question) whether there will be more monsters in the future (there are many types) because even if it's just an example, it makes me stop playing or stop looking for techniques. I can't find a new one....(if you can read up to here, thank you very much and hope you read till the end) Comments: I want the embryos (all the embryos) to be able to grow. Because it will give more modifiers (e.g. might be distracting for players because of more things to watch out for), wish there were more bug-type monsters (I think you might have them already... .Hopefully) I'd like to comment again but I'll save it for the next update. I hope there will be more stages, okay okay, I'm fine with this. Keep fighting, I'm rooting for you.
its going to get many more updates , patience is key. Jashin the dev , said he is also then starting another project .

Reactions: Mindrem
4.50 star(s) 81 Votes