Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
This is why I really like Anthophobia. The crazy amount of unique enemy designs in it is far more interesting than say your typical animal or insect here. Had hoped something similar could be experienced in Syahata but so far it's quite... uncreative? Not sure how else to describe it, even if the animations in this game are well done for the most part.
You're comparing a complete game to a incomplete game... Its also been a while, but if I remember right it took Anothphobia a good amount of time to flush and out complete.

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
i agree with ya, im okay with some animal like dog or something but insect? its a big NO for me esspecially for those who have Entomophobia i've not even want to get fucked by insect esspecially something like worm or slug I could vomit watching that scene and i've even stop playing some games like Ritual Summon or Agnietta because of this but this game is good enough for me to while im trying not to get fucked by those insect
good thing you're not being fucked by insects while playing the game...unless? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
Same here. posted on the Itch page saying they had an issue with them as well.
I've found that in my case it seems to be a Wine regression. Tried downgrading to Wine 8.4 and the game over scenes work perfectly in v54.
Seems it happened between 8.4 and 8.6. But I'm not sure why I can still play the one in v32 with Wine 8.6.
Alternatively Wine-GE-Proton8-8 through Lutris works as well.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Something changed in this game for android at least.
Whenever i hit a button to prepare attack it doesnt register immediately but after 2-3 seconds, i forget this sometimes and get hit by enemy. Its a little harder now and annoying bit still playable

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes