Jagd84

May 19, 2021
You find save stations around the game which are usually in the nurse's office at the bed. Can be found when you come across a pink door. I think there's one on the second floor very early in the game as you make your way down
Thanks!

BTW, do you know which folder the save data shows up? Been trying to find it after saving in game.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
yeah, the dev really doesn't want to add some another human in this game like all we meet now was just tentacle, horny beast and some weird cement girl with a massive dick and and only 2 human including 1 NPC and 1 dead soldier along the way and im pretty sure there gonna be more weird creature in the future... i just wonder why did the dev doesn't add some human mutant until now like there only animal like rats, dogs, flies and now spider, i think the dev is a big fan of bestiality

Feb 11, 2020
yeah, the dev really doesn't want to add some another human in this game like all we meet now was just tentacle, horny beast and some weird cement girl with a massive dick and and only 2 human including 1 NPC and 1 dead soldier along the way and im pretty sure there gonna be more weird creature in the future... i just wonder why did the dev doesn't add some human mutant until now like there only animal like rats, dogs, flies and now spider, i think the dev is a big fan of bestiality
It's a pity, humanoid mutants are much more fun than some kind of animal or insect, both from an H-side of things and from the gameplay (I dare people to #tell me fighting the flies, rats, or dogs is actually fun. Because it's not)

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
It's a pity, humanoid mutants are much more fun than some kind of animal or insect, both from an H-side of things and from the gameplay (I dare people to #tell me fighting the flies, rats, or dogs is actually fun. Because it's not)
i agree with ya, im okay with some animal like dog or something but insect? its a big NO for me esspecially for those who have Entomophobia i've not even want to get fucked by insect esspecially something like worm or slug I could vomit watching that scene and i've even stop playing some games like Ritual Summon or Agnietta because of this but this game is good enough for me to while im trying not to get fucked by those insect

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Nyy

Apr 11, 2020
well it adds to diversity of mobs in game and prevents staleness, i only find the rats annoying. Theyr all manageable so far.
For the H-side, i dont mind them as long as its hot and the cgs overall have been 10/10 for me.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
This is why I really like Anthophobia. The crazy amount of unique enemy designs in it is far more interesting than say your typical animal or insect here. Had hoped something similar could be experienced in Syahata but so far it's quite... uncreative? Not sure how else to describe it, even if the animations in this game are well done for the most part.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 81 Votes