Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
i have no idea why did this game are being compared by games such as night of revenge because from its content and gameplay was actually different, this game more focus on H-content like parasite in the city and probably there gonna be update for more level in the future like easy, normal, hard meanwhile night of revenge was more complex and it have tons of puzzle so by game content and gameplay was pretty much different and this game was built easy because it meant to be enjoying the ero content not making us stressed by thing such as puzzle or though oppotent but still i love them both they are the best game anyway like seal of lutellaria and still i repect everyone perspective
Its being compared because some people think this game is actually hard. Im playing this on a phone and have to purposely lose to view a scene. Have u read what was actually going on before going to conclusions. You unironically answered your own question lol
I dont get it

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
i have no idea why did this game are being compared by games such as night of revenge because from its content and gameplay was actually different, this game more focus on H-content like parasite in the city and probably there gonna be update for more level in the future like easy, normal, hard meanwhile night of revenge was more complex and it have tons of puzzle so by game content and gameplay was pretty much different and this game was built easy because it meant to be enjoying the ero content not making us stressed by thing such as puzzle or though oppotent but still i love them both they are the best game anyway like seal of lutellaria and still i repect everyone perspective
Same reason why almost every semi difficult game is being compared to souls games lol. If it's hard for casuals? SOULS GAME lmao. It doesn't even have to be actually difficult like souls game, as long as it's difficult to some, it's normal to compare it to the subject game at hand. If you have no idea why is that then that's on you, that's just human nature, we compare everything in the world. Besides, what they're comparing is the "difficulty" not the gameplay and mechanics.

What I have NO IDEA is why you're making a big deal out of it tho.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
... just use masturbate to reset the red bad...
Wait, there's a masturbate option?? Played through the game twice now and never knew...

So the 'melting ice cream tgirl ' enemy has an orb on her backside. I haven't had any luck hitting it, has anyone tried and does it kill her faster?

Also I need about 4-5 magazines to kill the gym boss (haven't counted exact shot numbers), and that's with shooting it in the exposed brain when kneeling. Does that sound right and does it matter if you shoot it in the face, dick, etc when it's not kneeling?

jjisdumb

Mar 10, 2023
Wait, there's a masturbate option?? Played through the game twice now and never knew...

So the 'melting ice cream tgirl ' enemy has an orb on her backside. I haven't had any luck hitting it, has anyone tried and does it kill her faster?

Also I need about 4-5 magazines to kill the gym boss (haven't counted exact shot numbers), and that's with shooting it in the exposed brain when kneeling. Does that sound right and does it matter if you shoot it in the face, dick, etc when it's not kneeling?
its better to hit the slime girl with stick and running past them , they flinch more and their attacks are slow , or just press z and break out after getting caught. Btw press v to masturbate to get stamina fast and also end the lust bar

Reactions: Nyy

cjfama00

Sep 24, 2017
How far is progress on Night of Revenge to "complete"? Wanted to check it out, but kinda want to wait till it's "done"
NoR has been complete for quite a while now, with a working translation and uncensor as well as some mods made by the community.

On a similar note, how much content is there in this game at the moment? Is it worth checking or would it be better to wait for a few more updates?

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

gouhgog0

Jan 16, 2023
NoR has been complete for quite a while now, with a working translation and uncensor as well as some mods made by the community.

On a similar note, how much content is there in this game at the moment? Is it worth checking or would it be better to wait for a few more updates?
about five differents levels, with more than a dozen H-scenes total and a single boss battle, it is not complete but absolutely worth it

Reactions: cjfama00 and Nyy

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020

As jjisdumb mentioned, either the pole or surrender and get caught (press and hold Z iirc) do the trick (sometimes with a minor hit before meaning a very small loss of Hp), if you want to kill them you can do with as low as 2~3 handgun shots, though requires something as an exploit, You see all enemies in this game have a determined "range", past that they reset agro even if you're still withing sight and sometimes even reach of their chase, for the melting girls just wait untill they walk back exposing you that good ol' red orb and profit.

Reactions: jjisdumb

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
wow this game was pretty good and its reminds me with parasite in the city.. no this is a Pro Max version of that game :v, anyway i love how smooth the animation was and the graphic was cool also there a lot of enemies and having a lot of genre like tentacle, pregnancy, bestiality etc but after watching the galleries its too bad that the game doesn't have the zombie protag version like after you get f*cked by female zombie the game over scene show the MC turn into one of them but i hope they can add it into the game. 9/10 score from me

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
i need more games like these asap , i already played parasite in the city , ghost hunter vena is overrated , and games made by Lags are very hard , can yall give some reccomendations for games really similar to shahata a bad day?
There's The Shadow of Yidhra, which I think it's pretty similar and quite high quality

Jan 25, 2022
Cheat plugin
It's based on BepInEx. If U want use this, U must install BepInEx.
This game is not hard. But someone will be needed.
It's independent from game version. Will works on next game update.

Install
  • Download . Extract it to game folder(where "Syahata a bad day.exe" file exists)
    • x64 :
    • x32 :
  • Run game once. check the "BepInEx\plugins\" folder exists. Not created? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Syahata a bad day")
  • Extract cheat plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  • Enjoy

Features
  • F1 : HP
  • F2 : Bullets. (Get a key, gun and rifle)
  • Uncensored MovieClip. (v0.32). (v0.32d has no mosaic MovieClip...)
  • Gallery Open

Changes
23-02-20. v1.0.0.1
  • Gallery button activated.
23-02-19. v1.0.0.1
  • Added Rifle.
  • Replace the censored movie with hidden uncensored one.
Can someone port it to android

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
i need more games like these asap , i already played parasite in the city , ghost hunter vena is overrated , and games made by Lags are very hard , can yall give some reccomendations for games really similar to shahata a bad day?
Check out my game if you don't mind guro.

Feb 11, 2020

I know other people have answered your questions but I'll throw my few cents in and hope it helps.

Masturbate is new with the update. I think it restores your stamina faster while you masterbate.

For the muddy melting girl, I don't think so, BUT I haven't tried it much, because I realised you can melee them down quite easily (they have a long stagger and are slow moving so you can get away from them or run past them quickly) and save ammo.

That sounds about right. Normally I just shoot him in the head or dick when he's not exposing the weak spot, IDK if that has any impact on the actual damage we do to him.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
i did try out your game . i didnt finish it as it was a lil hard for me . its my fault tho but the game is good
Thanks, glad you tried it. Not sure what version you played but I made the newer versions easier fyi.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
i have some list of side scroller game which is for me they are really good

1.the best game in my opinion at side scroller game was Night of Revenge it was the best side scroller game i've ever found with up to 11 map (for now) and more map sector and a lot of enemies and trap with their own H animation about 40-50? idk i don't remember it but each of them have different H animation that make it good also with some small puzzle solving makes the game more challenging, highly recommended by me

2. Seal of Lutellaria its a FUTA MC based game and it have focus on H scene only and the game mechanism is pretty simple you get fucked by them you lose HP, if you fuck them you regain HP, and yeah like what i said you can banged a defeated enemies for regain HP and the game was like Night of Revenge with small puzzle but the puzzle is easier so you can enjoy the scene without having stressed by those puzzle also this game have a lot of enemies too which you can almost fuck or get fucked by all enemies

3.Captivity this game have a bit pixel graphic but the graphic are better than parasite in the city and in this game you can fight againts hundred or even thousand of enemies who wanted to fuck out your soul but you can shoot them all the way using M16, M60, Saiga 12 or even UZI and you can fight dozen of enemies like zombie, insect, goblins, aliens or even a futa furry robot

4. the last but not the least was Max the Elf its a kinda bit weird genre for some people a FEMBOY side scroller based game with dozen of femboy enemies ready to fuck MC ass start from tentacle, a minatour, a furry boy or a succubus and the one i like from this game was it smooth animation and graphic but im not recommended it for someone who doesnt like yayoi or femboi but you can try it if you want

that all from me and im choosing it from it graphic quality because im a graphic seeker so as long it have good and smooth graphic and animation then i like it but all of those 4 was recommended for you and everyone if looking for a good sidescroller game and hope you like it.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
i have some list of side scroller game which is for me they are really good

1.the best game in my opinion at side scroller game was Night of Revenge it was the best side scroller game i've ever found with up to 11 map (for now) and more map sector and a lot of enemies and trap with their own H animation about 40-50? idk i don't remember it but each of them have different H animation that make it good also with some small puzzle solving makes the game more challenging, highly recommended by me

2. Seal of Lutellaria its a FUTA MC based game and it have focus on H scene only and the game mechanism is pretty simple you get fucked by them you lose HP, if you fuck them you regain HP, and yeah like what i said you can banged a defeated enemies for regain HP and the game was like Night of Revenge with small puzzle but the puzzle is easier so you can enjoy the scene without having stressed by those puzzle also this game have a lot of enemies too which you can almost fuck or get fucked by all enemies

3.Captivity this game have a bit pixel graphic but the graphic are better than parasite in the city and in this game you can fight againts hundred or even thousand of enemies who wanted to fuck out your soul but you can shoot them all the way using M16, M60, Saiga 12 or even UZI and you can fight dozen of enemies like zombie, insect, goblins, aliens or even a futa furry robot

4. the last but not the least was Max the Elf its a kinda bit weird genre for some people a FEMBOY side scroller based game with dozen of femboy enemies ready to fuck MC ass start from tentacle, a minatour, a furry boy or a succubus and the one i like from this game was it smooth animation and graphic but im not recommended it for someone who doesnt like yayoi or femboi but you can try it if you want

that all from me and im choosing it from it graphic quality because im a graphic seeker so as long it have good and smooth graphic and animation then i like it but all of those 4 was recommended for you and everyone if looking for a good sidescroller game and hope you like it.
those are all good games, but night of revenge was too hard to play because most of the game wasn't translated as far as I remember

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes