dininter

Sep 8, 2022
bruh this game got buggy
protag has been master****** for 5 mins straight and doesnt move
i quit and started a new game but now the protag is invisble and camera is stuck
yes... if Syah start cum you don't push V or you buged, if you triger many birth tentacles in one time you buged and create copies, if you click A not right time you stacked or disappear, if you play with old save files you create worm-mauntain and go fly XD
edit: i fogot if you atack and catch worm at the same time you buged and if you move you have inf non-anim atack

Last edited:
May 3, 2022
you don't need use a pistol before boss, and then you start the fight with ~7/9 bullets(needs ~10), second(~20+-5) phase gift you 2 ammo and 2 zombies, you can reloaded if when the boss is so far gone from the screen, and you can avoid a lot of damage by losing all your strength and jumping on the dick or making him raise his hands, move away and after he release them run, I can fill a short video, the question, where I drop?
nah i just suck badly, i was able to almost beat him but ehh ran out of spots to ran onto and then i died and then i cry cuz it took me an hour

May 3, 2022
yes... if Syah start cum you don't push V or you buged, if you triger many birth tentacles in one time you buged and create copies, if you click A not right time you stacked or disappear, if you play with old save files you create worm-mauntain and go fly XD
edit: i fogot if you atack and catch worm at the same time you buged and if you move you have inf non-anim atack
wtf is that, syahata becoming the queen of larvas???????? ALSO U CAN MAKE CLONES????

• Haha
Reactions: dininter

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
bruh what in the world did you do to that girl... seriously i feel so bad about her getting banged up by those bugs and thankfully im a pro-fan for a insect category

FBI_Gunner

Dec 31, 2020
Small tips for that save file is you need to save a file first then replace your new save file with the edited save thats how to make it work

jjisdumb

Mar 10, 2023
got it , completed the game , so worth it .

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Dude the game is very simple and the boss are easy to kill CAN YOU GUYS NOT SEE AN OBVIOUS WEAKNESS!?
On 2nd phase everytime the boss attack the weakness appear for a brief moment... Skill Issues at its finest
I won't say skill issue (mostly because that's mostly used as insult/showoff) but I have to agree, even as mentiones in my previous comment a couple pages back, I've been having a weird issue where while aiming with the wood pole up/down, I can't attack as if is not allowed anymore, even with that I managed to finish the content with zero deaths and zero successfull rapes.

Boss wise yeah, back off a step, and aim; first phase doesn't really matter where to shoot much, but second phase just bait an attack, and shoot the red orb.

As for those struggling with ammo... You don't actually need to fight really, all enemies are easy to avoid and I'm telling you, I killed only the zombies when you're opening the electric shuttle that's pretty much mandatory + 3 more, only place that requires to kill some enemies due to attack rate is the sewers due to the rats, as is way harder to just run pass them. Rule of thumb for this game is; PRESERVE AMMO BY AVOIDING COMBAT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BY BAITING AN ATTACK AND THEN RUNING DURING THEIR "RECOVERY ANIMATION" (the brief time between them getting ready to attack you again, and on that note, let yourself get grabbed here and there by holding Z, only a few enemies will actually damage you and as long as you escape before orgasm, it still counts as clean, just use masturbate to reset the red bad when safe and done, no ammo wasted).

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
i have no idea why did this game are being compared by games such as night of revenge because from its content and gameplay was actually different, this game more focus on H-content like parasite in the city and probably there gonna be update for more level in the future like easy, normal, hard meanwhile night of revenge was more complex and it have tons of puzzle so by game content and gameplay was pretty much different and this game was built easy because it meant to be enjoying the ero content not making us stressed by thing such as puzzle or though oppotent but still i love them both they are the best game anyway like seal of lutellaria and still i repect everyone perspective

Reactions: Nyy
4.50 star(s) 81 Votes