SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
lol true people just want to make shit for the sake of it. i mean come on, if ya like shit so much, go to the toilet, not on here. it ain't it chief. "SiNcE wHeN~" hold that thought:
ever heard of viruses, or gasses, or creativity of what causes them to be zombie-like? or anything resembling that you have a braincell?
All of those ideas have been used in movies and books before.

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
here's a save file I've modified (for the 0.54 paid version windows)

put it in "C:\Users\crazy\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day"

if you want gallery you need to get to the end
hey the save doesn't seem to work and is just sending me to a black screen. is this an issue on my end or is there something going on?

EDIT: figured it out, you need to reach a save point and then move the save over that save game

Last edited:

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Since WHEN have zombies beein into sex or anything but BRAINSSSSss.

Why not just invent something fucking else and not just ride a wave of something that makes no sense.
Lmfao bro just stepped out of the late 2000's. There hasn't been a zombie "wave" for like a decade.

Reactions: Nyy

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
It remains to wait for the moment when the author creates a DLC, where the character himself will become a zombie and we ourselves will have to attack people.

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
Still one of the better sidescrollers, the gallery scenes are pretty hot.
There is a bug though, if you enter a room by pressing A, as you get slapped to the last stamina bar (where you get knocked down), you will enter the new room but no sex scene will occur and you will have to reload from the title menu, so beware. Overall the game is pretty long, but when you complete it, it just says that this is the end of the beta. Can't wait for future game releases. Also the new 3dcg bad endings (currently only for male, female, fly zombies) are really awesome, would suggest people to intentionally lose on purpose or to view from gallery.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Probably one of the best pixel side-scroller games that exists. It's in the same vein as Parasite in City which was basically abandoned/semi-completed.... I don't know how to explain it. It had a last boss but was very underpolished. I do agree with what some other people were saying, it would be cool if you could see Syahata getting more infected with like every birth or sex degradation type of thing. Or if like her breasts or ass got bigger somehow etc. Like transformation kind of stuff that you could keep playing with. But I'm loving the adventure so far and the enemies are very unique. Controls are fine too. I haven't encounted any major bugs. Keep up the excellent work :)

Reactions: Mister Wake

nopeandnah

Oct 18, 2018
Kage bunshin no jutsu!
Jokes aside this was a wierd bug I encountered. Happened as I got hit at the same time the ceiling tentacle grabbed me and since then I could walk around while the tentacle was molesting my clone(s). Every enemy I encountered started their animation on touch and any sexual statuses like eggs etc kept piling up. Switching rooms didnt work either other than resetting the current lewd animations. I rate the bug quantum gangbang/10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
Kage bunshin no jutsu!
Jokes aside this was a wierd bug I encountered. Happened as I got hit at the same time the ceiling tentacle grabbed me and since then I could walk around while the tentacle was molesting my clone(s). Every enemy I encountered started their animation on touch and any sexual statuses like eggs etc kept piling up. Switching rooms didnt work either other than resetting the current lewd animations. I rate the bug quantum gangbang/10.
that's not a bug, that's a hidden features

• Haha
Reactions: Laura2022

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Okay I waited for the update to ask this, but... Remember that the pole can be aimed to a head strike or a low-strike?, well, ever since last version I haven't ben able to, does anyone have the same issue (playing on a laptop, so no clue if it's because 3-key limit input registration or something of the sort)

Edit: I managed to clear the content with a 0 sex count, however I did got grabbed a few times (sometimes intentionally, as it can be used to trade a small amount of health in order to skip some more annoying enemies), trick is fairly simple, surrender (press and hold Z) let yourself get grabbed, then mash X to get free, run while invulnerability is up, in case someone having issues :v

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Nexus360

May 14, 2022
The gym boss is impossible to kill. reloading is too slow, even when invulnerable briefly.
All you need to do is bate out his attack and back up a little bit, then you can shoot a head shot. Same thing for second phase. If you bate his attack out just right, you can pass by him without getting hit. Also, you can reload by making creating space before pressing C.

He is a very easy boss that feels difficult because of the controls.

Last edited:

Lalka8941

Feb 24, 2022
Why don't the animated Game Over scenes work? Just appear two arrows in the corner to switch animations. But there are no scenes themselves. Please help.

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes