charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
current update is soooo good, game should be renamed to "Syahata's Lucky Day"... impregnation everywhere, all tentacles can impregnate her, eggs turn into baby tentacles and even the baby tentacles she loves to fuck... how is the dev planning to top that in the next update? :ROFLMAO:

Kek1245

Oct 22, 2020
The melee stamina mechanic is so painful and annoying, I hope they remove it.
I found it annoying at first but now I like it because it forces you to think. For example, I've now realised for a good few of the enemies, it's sufficient to just whack em once at close range and then run past as they try to attack.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
When they not Zombies

When they not true Zombies but humans taken over by parasite virus.
lol true people just want to make shit for the sake of it. i mean come on, if ya like shit so much, go to the toilet, not on here. it ain't it chief. "SiNcE wHeN~" hold that thought:
ever heard of viruses, or gasses, or creativity of what causes them to be zombie-like? or anything resembling that you have a braincell?

Reactions: Nyy and anminter17

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
lol true people just want to make shit for the sake of it. i mean come on, if ya like shit so much, go to the toilet, not on here. it ain't it chief. "SiNcE wHeN~" hold that thought:
ever heard of viruses, or gasses, or creativity of what causes them to be zombie-like? or anything resembling that you have a braincell?
note: this is towards the guy you replied to, SAM.

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes