Feb 11, 2020
The gym boss is impossible to kill. reloading is too slow, even when invulnerable briefly.
Gym boss is very straightforward, as long as you save up ammo beforehand (IE: Don't just spam the pistol before the boss battle. Make sure you use it as little as possible beforehand).

Give yourself spacing. You'll want to close with the boss as soon as the fight starts, but only enough to see him (and therefore be able to shoot him). Go for head (or dick) shots in the first phase, back up a fair amount, you can aim and get 2-3 shots off before he catches up, rinse and repeat. For reloads, move back even further and reload, then keep shooting. When you get fairly close to the wall, but not right up next to it, bait out his attack and quickly cross past him. Rinse and repeat until he falls over and exposes his head. Then unload into his exposed cranium until he stands up and summons his help by slamming the floor and causing two zombies (one male, one female) to drop from the sky, along with 2 mags of ammo and a health pack.

This second phase, he covers his head and will keep covering it until you stagger him and get to unload on it again. The two mob enemies will only attack if they notice you (if you get close) so you can deal with them separately. If you're ballsy and a bit lucky, you can melee them to death by baiting the boss attacks and drawing them away (they have similar walk speeds) so you can hit them without risking the boss hitting you. Repeat the earlier stage, knock him down and shoot him in the head.
Someone else has said you can hit the head while he's attacking but I never tried that tbh. Just repeated dick-shots until he goes down, then nail the weak spot until he stands up again. I find that as long as I use very little ammo before the fight and aim well during it, there'll be enough ammo for it and some to spare by the end.

To bait out his attacks, you need to stand still and wait for him to raise his arms, then run back quickly (to simply bait it) and delay him. To get past him without taking a hit, you need to do the same, but only dodge back a little bit, then run past him as soon as he hits the ground. 9 times out of 10, he goes for another swing, which lands once you're already past him.

Do that and boss is GG EZ

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Where can you find this enemy? My only saves are from after this part of the game so I don't remember where you can find this enemy.

JAMman92

May 17, 2020
Excelant stuff addeed to V0.54... aside from the stamina bar as it just slows the game down and makes the GYM boss even more difficult, also the hitbox for the GYM boss is not very clear when using melee, which you're going to end up doing becuase he's so spongy, especially on his 2nd phase.
I hope there're CG's added to as many enemies as possible, the boss CG's should be more elaborate since they're bosses so that should mean the consequences of losing to them should be bigger than normal enemies.

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
Kage bunshin no jutsu!
Jokes aside this was a wierd bug I encountered. Happened as I got hit at the same time the ceiling tentacle grabbed me and since then I could walk around while the tentacle was molesting my clone(s). Every enemy I encountered started their animation on touch and any sexual statuses like eggs etc kept piling up. Switching rooms didnt work either other than resetting the current lewd animations. I rate the bug quantum gangbang/10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
kinda reminds me of that one metal slug level where you or your co-op buddy has their character get kidnapped by the aliens and then they get turned into clone enemies

Last edited:

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
Just a heads up,

The new zombie videos are partially censored... However, the uncensored versions are in the game files. I don't have time to mess with it, but if someone else does, please look into it.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
May 3, 2022
i have massive skill issue, and can barely kill the boss from earlier build, now this stamina bar cannot even make me out of his second phase, i badly need a cheat with inf ammo

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
i have massive skill issue, and can barely kill the boss from earlier build, now this stamina bar cannot even make me out of his second phase, i badly need a cheat with inf ammo
you don't need use a pistol before boss, and then you start the fight with ~7/9 bullets(needs ~10), second(~20+-5) phase gift you 2 ammo and 2 zombies, you can reloaded if when the boss is so far gone from the screen, and you can avoid a lot of damage by losing all your strength and jumping on the dick or making him raise his hands, move away and after he release them run, I can fill a short video, the question, where I drop?

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
Why don't the animated Game Over scenes work? Just appear two arrows in the corner to switch animations. But there are no scenes themselves. Please help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same here. posted on the Itch page saying they had an issue with them as well.

jjisdumb

Mar 10, 2023
bruh this game got buggy
protag has been master****** for 5 mins straight and doesnt move
i quit and started a new game but now the protag is invisble and camera is stuck

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes