Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Is there a cheat version that works with Version.54? seems like the link on the first page goes to cheats for .34 and I cant get BepInEX to generate the plugins folder.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Is there a cheat version that works with Version.54? seems like the link on the first page goes to cheats for .34 and I cant get BepInEX to generate the plugins folder.
That plugin works, as far as possible, regardless of the version. I don't know if the developer changes the variable type.
If not created "plugin" folder, check 3 points.
1. Is used right BepInEx ? the type of unity game client is 4 cases. x64/x32, mono/il2cpp. This game is mono type. just use right x64/x32 type of BepInEx.
2. Is game path has multi-bytes characters ? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Shahata\")
3. Is ReiPatched? sometimes, game be distributed with ReiPatched for MTL. BepInEx is not works with ReiPatcher. Remove the ReiPatcher or get original game.

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Jeez man why the added stamina and another lower enemy that really hard to kill especially with bad gun crosshair/aim
Looks ok for me playing on Android
& The Stamina is ok its just you gotta fall back & wait to replenish your stamina or just Masturbate the girl so it can replenish faster

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Im having trouble at the dog area, im only left with 6 ammo. Theres like at least 6 dogs there, when they jump you cant defend or stun them, its really tricky to kill them. I resorted to running but you cant even do thaty its too many

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
There's a new post on Ci-en
A Juvenile Spider
I cant wait to Spawn her more Spider Eggs xD
oh, they really want to make a game like P.I.C and with this syahata was P.I.C pro max version or spin off version of that game

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
oh, they really want to make a game like P.I.C and with this syahata was P.I.C pro max version or spin off version of that game
pic?
could you recomend more games such as this? I havent played many in this genre

jjisdumb

Mar 10, 2023
It already has. It got a fairly big update with some more levels and enemies a couple weeks ago. The creator is still working hard on pumping out new stuff and is active on itch. io
didnt the latest update come a month ago? Man i finished the new area as soon as the update came, i need to be more patient

Reactions: Forge Wright

forskin888

Jul 17, 2021
Cheat plugin
It's based on BepInEx. If U want use this, U must install BepInEx.
This game is not hard. But someone will be needed.
It's independent from game version. Will works on next game update.

Install
  • Download . Extract it to game folder(where "Syahata a bad day.exe" file exists)
    • x64 :
    • x32 :
  • Run game once. check the "BepInEx\plugins\" folder exists. Not created? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Syahata a bad day")
  • Extract cheat plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  • Enjoy

Features
  • F1 : HP
  • F2 : Bullets. (Get a key, gun and rifle)
  • Uncensored MovieClip. (v0.32). (v0.32d has no mosaic MovieClip...)
  • Gallery Open

Changes
23-02-20. v1.0.0.1
  • Gallery button activated.
23-02-19. v1.0.0.1
  • Added Rifle.
  • Replace the censored movie with hidden uncensored one.
Does this work for the mobile version or nah

4.50 star(s) 86 Votes