PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
So there is a syahata's bad day sponsored version with more content, is there some way to get it for free?
The one you get here on F95 and when you pay for it on Itch.io is the full version with everything.

What you might mean are the paid posts on Dlis and Fantia, but those only contain sneak peeks of future stuff.

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
fuck shittmass, fuck new year, fuck all stupid pointless "special days/seasons"
that said, new content will make the game even better, would be cool if it were not bullshitmass though
Yeah I do hate those events sometimes
Some Events are good thats what I like sometimes there's garbage.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
stay mad (y)
content is content brother, be happy we have an active developer that openly listens to the feedback we share oh their posts.
To be fair, "content is content" is irrelevant if/when the game isn't finished. Unless it's specifically added to complete the base game, all other content should be postponed, otherwise, you're postponing the final release of the game. Even if in theory.

Imagine if this was a full triple A title and instead of releasing the game, they said "Okay guys, we added Christmas tress." or something of the like. Pretty hyperbole but still. The above guy however, is tweaking.

And for the record, I don't doubt the dev is going to finish this amazing game, AND I look forward to whatever they're doing for this. I'm mostly talking about a general sense, as you are.

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
To be fair, "content is content" is irrelevant if/when the game isn't finished. Unless it's specifically added to complete the base game, all other content should be postponed, otherwise, you're postponing the final release of the game. Even if in theory.

Imagine if this was a full triple A title and instead of releasing the game, they said "Okay guys, we added Christmas tress." or something of the like. Pretty hyperbole but still. The above guy however, is tweaking.

And for the record, I don't doubt the dev is going to finish this amazing game, AND I look forward to whatever they're doing for this. I'm mostly talking about a general sense, as you are.
my respect for looking at it like that, i kinda just meant it in a way of "just enjoy what new things we get".
anyways who cares about arguements lol, happy christmas

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MagicSlay

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
I really dont mind, this developer has constant update and not slow, who cares a few extras even it really slow him down. And no prove it really hinder his work in this christmas update anyway

Reactions: Boringuse

Grungelister

Mar 2, 2019
V0.79 is the last one, don't believe the trolls.

New update is scheduled for early next year.

I wonder what is Jashinn doing now that he finished the spider game over animation.
Hey pardon my ignorance, but have the new animations been added? Slime girl/spider deluxe ones? I don't have those in my gallery and I'm on the new .79...
edit: I have the big boss one, just checked. But not the slime girl and spider (?)

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Hey pardon my ignorance, but have the new animations been added? Slime girl/spider/big boss deluxe ones? I don't have those in my gallery and I'm on the new .79...
Sum are concepts, others may be added to the next version release, which should be soon. >w>
Wait for update to version 0.80, and it should have/come with an update log informing U of wats been added. ^w^

Reactions: Grungelister

Grungelister

Mar 2, 2019
Sum are concepts, others may be added to the next version release, which should be soon. >w>
Wait for update to version 0.80, and it should have/come with an update log informing U of wats been added. ^w^
Happy Holidays! Got it, thank you for the fast response!

Looking forward to what Jashin has in store for Christmas!

I think I'll buy a purchase a copy, absolutely support artists who make quality content like this!

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
Hey pardon my ignorance, but have the new animations been added? Slime girl/spider deluxe ones? I don't have those in my gallery and I'm on the new .79...
edit: I have the big boss one, just checked. But not the slime girl and spider (?)
Atm there are 4 new confirmed animations, tentacles, slime girl, dog and spider.
They will be in the next update in January.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes