Nov 24, 2019
So I found this on twitter idk if anyone's posted this before it didn't say it was syahata but like I mean with the style and look
also im not good with this site yet how do i make it so the video can play in the thread

Last edited:

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
So I found this on twitter idk if anyone's seen this before it didn't say it was syahata but like I mean with the style and look
also im not good with this site yet how do i make it so the video can play in the thread
Bruh they already post this way back before

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
Did you read the first post where there a link that say cheats?
in my opinion you dont need cheats. The game is rather straightforward. You may have to find the trick with one enemy or so but in general you can easily play though it easily. I recommend to try it as is first, in order to not ruin all fun.
Great game, give it a try!

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
Jashinn said the update is planned for March or April.

Fuck, I was hoping for January. It's going to be a long wait considering I was checking already every day for new info

It's going to be an huge update probably, considering he already have at least 4 new game over animations.

Let's hope the Christmas update have some good content though.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I did find another game similar 2 dis one, if anyone is interested on checking it out, F95Link. >w>

Other dan dat same as wat movehaver455 said, waiting for link 2 appear here. >:3

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes