PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Thanks friend, wish I could support Jashinn too for this awesome game, but I don't understand much of those Japanese sites he uses.

Hope he finds an easier way to let us buy the game.
Before the 0.79 update you could actualy buy it for 2 bucks on itch.io (which i did).
I have no idea, why they removed that, maybe some bs japansese law, or getting the money through from america to japan is complicated. But if i remember correctly, they said, they would enable it again with the next update, just that it's 4 bucks now. Still worth it in my opinion, though. The dev is super responsive and seems to take all critique and bug reports to heart.

Reactions: Beats9821

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Will the Christmas "event" be in the final game also, I don't know if I saw anything of that nature? I'm keen on putting things like this on hold so I can fully enjoy it in it's entirety.

If it was told, apologizes, I've been out a few days.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Will the Christmas "event" be in the final game also, I don't know if I saw anything of that nature? I'm keen on putting things like this on hold so I can fully enjoy it in it's entirety.

If it was told, apologizes, I've been out a few days.
Dev said nothing about that. but you could totally just download it rn and keep it in a sepparate folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MagicSlay

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
i've been trying the christmas event and its so good but the enemies are pretty hard to deal with since those goblins have same attack range as Heroine so whoever attack first they'll get the hit and also there is a lot enemies to deal, too many actually to fight with a wooden stick and those flying thing too are pretty hard to deal since they floating but other than that everything is perfect

Reactions: Beats9821

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Nyy

Deathsoul_777

Sep 16, 2023
i've been trying the christmas event and its so good but the enemies are pretty hard to deal with since those goblins have same attack range as Heroine so whoever attack first they'll get the hit and also there is a lot enemies to deal, too many actually to fight with a wooden stick and those flying thing too are pretty hard to deal since they floating but other than that everything is perfect
Where can i find the event which location?? Pls help

Reactions: Bkio and Beats9821
4.50 star(s) 81 Votes