Well, nothing has happened, the so-called cheat system still doesn't work XD
ok this version is broken.
old save work not
new game you stuck XD
1703486147835.png
you can not move

save balck screen.

This version is not playble XD

Under no circumstances use old saves. If you then make a new game, the game will no longer work and you will end up in the wrong place XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
According to a lot of people on his main page the gallery is missing, it black screens after the sewers, cloning tentacles, and saves not working.
That sucks because it seems like a LOT of people are upset with him right now. I mean I get it. When you have to delete your hard work just for things to not work it does disappoint folks.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
i loaded up old save, it black screened I closed game and went to new game and it worked fine
dunno how people are havin issues with it

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
It fixed everything when i deleted the saves as advised and reinstalled the cheat.

Only problem i have that she randomly collapses every minute trying to push out eggs even tho i never got impregnated

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Okay, after I stopped using old saves, I had 0 issues with this build. Like, none at all, that Christmas part was just amazing.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Interesting, so how is the progress? Is the android version the same as PC version? I am completely new to this thread

May 28, 2022
ayy the animation is nice
i like the outfit when she get fucked(wonder we gonna outfit change,could be cool)
and definitely need a gun to deal with those flying tentacle
very good update

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Apparently loading in your old save causes bugs.

And I mean that quite literally! It thought I was pregnant and full of bugs even after restarting!

EDIT: Deleted all saves but I still deal with phantom pregnancies!

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
Apparently loading in your old save causes bugs.

And I mean that quite literally! It thought I was pregnant and full of bugs even after restarting!

EDIT: Deleted all saves but I still deal with phantom pregnancies!
Have you tried deleting the whole game file and then redownloading this one so no previous files are still present in the new one?

Losing your progress isn't that much of a problem unless you're the type that wants everything to be the way it was before an update, like the location of your last save and such.

If you only want to do the new update, start a new game then do the Christmas update. After your done, edit the save file using any text editor, notepad, what have you and next to a "scene" word and a number, change the number to 40/41. That should be the last stage of the vanilla game and you only need to get to the end of it to reunlock your gallery

IF YOU STARTED A NEW GAME and are having trouble without a gun for the Christmas stage, edit the save file and find the words "isgun", "isrifle", "getGunAndKye", and "getRifle". Those should have the words "false" next to them if you don't have them yet, change them to true and you'll have them when you reload the save.
Gun is for the pistol, rifle is for the rifle

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Have you tried deleting the whole game file and then redownloading this one so no previous files are still present in the new one?

Losing your progress isn't that much of a problem unless you're the type that wants everything to be the way it was before an update, like the location of your last save and such.

If you only want to do the new update, start a new game then do the Christmas update. After your done, edit the save file using any text editor, notepad, what have you and next to a "scene" word and a number, change the number to 40/41. That should be the last stage of the vanilla game and you only need to get to the end of it to reunlock your gallery

IF YOU STARTED A NEW GAME and are having trouble without a gun for the Christmas stage, edit the save file and find the words "isgun", "isrifle", "getGunAndKye", and "getRifle". Those should have the words "false" next to them if you don't have them yet, change them to true and you'll have them when you reload the save.
Gun is for the pistol, rifle is for the rifle
Right now I installed via the MEGA, Pixeldrain and Workupload links. On all three when I leave the girl's bathroom I get a pulse like I'm pregnant. I'll try the other two but idk

I deleted the files from Appdata/LocalLow and everything but I'm still pregnant.

EDIT: I still finished the xmas content, is nice stuff, just hope I don't have this issue again ^^;

Last edited:

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
Right now I installed via the MEGA, Pixeldrain and Workupload links. On all three when I leave the girl's bathroom I get a pulse like I'm pregnant. I'll try the other two but idk

I deleted the files from Appdata/LocalLow and everything but I'm still pregnant.

EDIT: I still finished the xmas content, is nice stuff, just hope I don't have this issue again ^^;
I meant deleting the WHOLE game folder, the folder that has the .exe and such. Not just the locallow folder. And then redownloading the game

Can you see your save file? Like "savedata_file" or something. If you open it using a text editor like notepad, I think there was some lines that said "eggtimer (#.#, #.#, #.#, #.#, #.#, #.#)" and "eggs (true or false words)"
If you change those to " 0.0 and false", those disables the pregnancy I think. At least until you get inseminated again

There are also words that say "spider_eggs" # and if you change those to say, 8 but the eggtimer and eggs are 0.0 and false, Syahata will have eggs inside of her when you load the save but they will mot hatch since the trigger isn't setup

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
I meant deleting the WHOLE game folder, the folder that has the .exe and such. Not just the locallow folder. And then redownloading the game

Can you see your save file? Like "savedata_file" or something. If you open it using a text editor like notepad, I think there was some lines that said "eggtimer (#.#, #.#, #.#, #.#, #.#, #.#)" and "eggs (true or false words)"
If you change those to " 0.0 and false", those disables the pregnancy I think. At least until you get inseminated again

There are also words that say "spider_eggs" # and if you change those to say, 8 but the eggtimer and eggs are 0.0 and false, Syahata will have eggs inside of her when you load the save but they will mot hatch since the trigger isn't setup
I did, that's why I mention the links, I uninstalled 3 times.

Albeit I don't have anything in the JaShinn folder, and when I go to save at the bed it only heals me without actually letting me save anything

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes