soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
I did, that's why I mention the links, I uninstalled 3 times.

Albeit I don't have anything in the JaShinn folder, and when I go to save at the bed it only heals me without actually letting me save anything
I see. Then I don't know anything else to fix it, sorry mate

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
How do i put the save files on the cellphone?
Open your file manager, whether it's on your internal or SDcard depends on where you installed the game. Then on the android/data/com.Jashinn4264.Syahatasbadday/files folder is where you put the save file.

So the "files" folder should have the savedata.data file and a folder with a name "il2cpp"

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedHunter and RDAS

RDAS

Dec 13, 2020
Open your file manager, whether it's on your internal or SDcard depends on where you installed the game. Then on the android/data/com.Jashinn4264.Syahatasbadday/files folder is where you put the save file.

So the "files" folder should have the savedata.data file and a folder with a name "il2cpp"
The thing is my data folder is empty i installed the apk version for android idk if it makes any difference

vietanh576

Jan 27, 2019
I was under the impression that he finished the dog and the spider defeat scene right, is it not in this version yet?

RockmanXDive

Nov 20, 2020
Also just a nod for this guy's fuck scenes:
View attachment 3152263
The enemy shoves his huge cock into her womb, GRABS AND HOLD IT BY HE OUTSIDE, and fucking rams her relentlessy, while she fucking cums and piss her mind out.
View attachment 3152266
Then he KEEPS holding her womb, pulls his huge rod (which reshapes her fucking pussy into coming out), shoves it into her ass, and keeps going until he unloads AGAIN, enough cum to come out of her mouth this time. Look at her beautiful face.

Fuking dammit, keep the awesome work on, that's depraved and hot as fuck. If the game gets interactions with her ovaries (some creature cumflating them and them bulging from her belly maybe), or a all-the-way-through with a enemy with a horsecock or something, I'm cumming even more rivers out, my balls won't keep up.
HOW TO win this guy i always.lose.battle.please help how win gun ammor.no.enough can android play.cheat.how.?

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
LOL gamebreaking bug. i loaded my save cause i got stuck and my char was gone. no matter if i start a new game, its always gone

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Is it a game about walking everywhere and submit to all enemies to see "Game Over" scenes?
You CAN totally do that.

This game is ridiculously easy.

You can just submit to every enemy, quickly spam out of the scene, and use your invincibility time to run past them. I did this all the way to the end of the current game, and my save says 0 snu snu on both ends because it only counts after the enemy jimmies their changa.

The only enemies you are required to defeat to proceed are the gym boss and the goblins at the end of the new Christmas special.

And yeah, to see the game over CGs you have to reach 0 hp, and what game over CG you get depends on what enemy gets to you first after you have reached 0 health.

Not all enemies have a CG animations right now, but they are steadily being added, with the next update getting 4 more.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
LOL gamebreaking bug. i loaded my save cause i got stuck and my char was gone. no matter if i start a new game, its always gone
I had the same problem, there was a save where I went to the current update, loaded it and a black screen... and then I thought about starting over and the character disappeared... please fix this and give me the current save

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
I've noticed a very weird thing, everytime I install the game on android it will always have my old November save states (that don't work) even if I try cleaning it everytime.

To avoid this I have to disable wifi and data, as if the game download the saves from the cloud.

Is this the case? I'm going insane trying to understand why this happens.
Edit: Found why I think, on the phone settings there is to disable the option to restore data when reinstalling an app.

Didin't know it backup data even for apps not coming from the playstore.

Last edited:

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
The thing is my data folder is empty i installed the apk version for android idk if it makes any difference
You might not have permission to open the data folder, same with mine.
You'll need to install a file manager app on playstore that allows you to see the contents of the android file folder.
Not being able to edit or see the contents of the android data folder is an unnecessary update that was added to new-ish phones

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
HOW TO win this guy i always.lose.battle.please help how win gun ammor.no.enough can android play.cheat.how.?
You have to learn to bait his attack, go opposite direction, then when his fists hit the floor you run and keep running past him. He will not hit you if done preperly.

You can kill him even without the gun/ammo, just the stick. But it's way easier with bullets.

The game doesn't teach that you can bait enemies attacks to delay them enough to just run past. When you get the timing right the whole game becomes easier.

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes