TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
so third times the charm i take?
pity i was quite invested in the honey select version shame it stopped at quite the cliff hanger in the story

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Looks really promissing and new fresh yummi models :).

But the first thing was a bit bothersome is your shortining from CYOA I never read that thing before and must first go out the game and ask damn Google what that means, pls when you write such stuff make in "(<[{ or so what so long form is. So that anybody goes out the game first and think wtf is that meaning from that and is it important for me or the game as an hint.

And is that mc that you played one mentally disordered person or why I also must hear that strange weird and for me not so funny thoughts always that I must think an parasite has taken over his brain and I read two difference character.

But after all that the game looks really great and after that bumpy start it looks awsome.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But the first thing was a bit bothersome is your shortining from CYOA I never read that thing before and must first go out the game and ask damn Google what that means, pls when you write such stuff make in "(<[{ or so what so long form is.
Yeah, you're obviously correct, abbreviations should be explained or omitted from the get go. However, if you were my generation, you wouldn't have to ask ... not meaning "asking is wrong", but "it's sometimes difficult to find problems in stuff that is second nature to you".

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Serra..2.png

Yay my favorite cat girl Serra is back.
I can't wait to see more of her content. And of course from the other girls ...

Looks very nice so far. I'm looking forward to more updates.

What became of life in bloom? Is that done?

Last edited:

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
I am not a huge Sandbox fan ..But i will try it , i do love a good story and it looks Beautiful...and Hell... Alorth recommends it!

Reactions: Glacerose
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes