Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sylphine [v.024] [Glacerose]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jove76

Absolutely wonderful. I simply could not like this any more than I do. Every character, including the MC, is instantly a pleasure to interact with. What was a charming game with potential, previously, seems to have bloomed into perfection. Go, go, go.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 15555

This game has been my hype for a long few months since I started seeing Glacerose previews, I even did find the 3rd Waifu, Yea, I fucking love Alex...
    Also, love glace too xD , he is one of the best devs and certainly one of the most friendly and nice ones. (very worth supporting)
    The game have such cute girls, the renders are crazy good, the writing is top and the romance is pretty well done.
    the sandbox is pretty easy with some nice events, while is only a 1st release you already can see the quality and this game is going to be one of the top 5 for sure in a few updates.
    The story is pretty interesting and will have some good fights, magic etc
    1000% recommended.

Will update this for sure in the future when he adds animations and more content :)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

niennunb

Okay, after playing the alpha of the intro, I can confirm that I like the new models even more, they are absolutely stunning !
    I like that the remake isn't just a graphic remaster, but a real reboot.
    Like in the original game, each girl has a unique personnality, the dialog are still both interesting and funny, I was smiling while reading.
    The UI is clean and easy to use, I didn't encounter any bug.
    The only real little criticism I have is concerning the intro : the MC tells us what happened instead of seeing it happen like in the OG (the whole adoption thing). But I'm really splitting hairs here, and I'm pretty sure that's because things did not happen like in the OG, and it would spoil some things.

TLDR :

Pros :
    - Interesting story
    - Beautiful and unique girls (and MC)
    - Good dialogs
    - Clean UI

Cons :
    - A few spelling errors (but it is an alpha, I should not even be playing it, so pretty normal)
    - Why are you still reading this ? Just play it. Seriously.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Venomous Bite

Amazing remaster on Sylphine
    The characters are really well done, Like all their designs.
    Honestly you've done a great job.
    I sure hope the story turns out to be really great too
    I love the fantasy theme in the beginning, I hope we get to go back to that
    :love: :):):love: