DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Sylvia.jpg

Overview:
You the player just started in a high tech company as a main coder. Your boss is a beautiful girl “Sylvia”. After some months you already have a good working and friendly relationship. In the meantime “Lea” a young assistant, seem to do everything to create an affair between you and Sylvia. Is it safe to deal with sex at work ? Should you hide your real girlfriend to your boss or hide this situation to your girlfriend ? and why Lea is so keen to get you between the legs of your boss ? It’s not about how many ending you have … it’s all about how you get to them. Our stories have different branches and cross references. We plan to have 5 different endings. Anyway the path to get to those endings can be different, make your own way !​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-17
Release Date: 2022-03-03
Developer: ManorStories -
Version: 2022-03
Censored: No
Language: English, French
Voices: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac(2020-04): - - - -
Android(2020-08): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*- ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough - Italian fan translation

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

7xmlz1cnuh5j.png bbc_leg_tease.jpg bbc_massage_sofa.png f_thf_cum.jpg lea_sun.jpg thf_in_70.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
The game is alright, Feels very linear right now though. Hopefully it switches that up some in future updates.

Last edited:

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
+1 Sounds interesting, anything more to tag? Bit too less to feature it properly. Is 'harem' a thing DarkWolf??

The chicks got some ...talents I'd say. But the style is looking quite fine tbh, gifted artist here.
harem a family of wifes or concubines, female relatives, and servants,

Reactions: Cirro84

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
is it just me, or the body proportions are really unbalanced? Like since the tits are a tad oversized, the body becomes a bit longer than it's supposed to be.
p.s. waiting for more content so I haven't played it, though.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
i remeber this game when i was still a teenager. now i'm veteran of the WW3 and it's till just a demo :test:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
i remeber this game when i was still a teenager. now i'm veteran of the WW3 and it's till just a demo :test:
How long ago was that?! If that's the case, then I don't see why we should follow or play this game...

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
How long ago was that?! If that's the case, then I don't see why we should follow or play this game...
idk...1-2 year ago ? maybe more ? i remember seen' it so long ago that i forget how long ago.
blog says it started around march,but probably earlier.public demo is from june, so yea,pritty much a year ago.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes