4.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Are they working on this game or not?
It says Abandoned but on their Patreon theyre talking about the new Januar update
If a game goes over 18 months without a release it gets marked as abandoned. The rule was put in place since a lot of grifters will promise they are working on something to string people along but don't actually produce anything.

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
If a game goes over 18 months without a release it gets marked as abandoned. The rule was put in place since a lot of grifters will promise they are working on something to string people along but don't actually produce anything.
Yeah i do understand this. But question is: is this REALLY abandonend?

Like this one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/labyrinth-of-estras-v0-0-8-asimofu.71847/

Its marked Abanonend and it was but we also know the dev started working on it again so at some point there will be a new update hopefully.
Is it the same for this game or are the Devs just milking?

Last Time i saw this Game is a year ago or even longer and 55 Pages are a bit much to read through.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
They had planned to release the next version this month, but have apparently run into some coding snags. To be honest, as frustrating as it may be, I do have the utmost of respect for developers who don't publish a date, as all too often it winds up being a date they can't hit if development isn't already done. (In the days where you bought software on physical medium, there'd be a noticeable gap between "It's passed testing" and "You can buy it in a store today.")

As a programmer, you can't really know how many bugs there are until you test - and, each round of bug fixes risks the introduction of new bugs, so you have to keep going around until all tests are OK. When they posted that they weren't ready to release (and didn't supply a new date), I left them a note to the effect that hurrying to a date wasn't critical if they kept communicating with their investors (i.e., us patrons).

So, to the best of my knowledge, they're continuing to work towards release. They regularly release bits of scenes on their patreon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lumley

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
any news? :D
Just added as a comment to an existing Patreon post:

We are making progress. Bugs have been solved. The boat run sequence is the main scene I am working on. After this what remain is to add voice actors lines (all has been recorded).​
Note that the boat run sequence was something they called out at the end of January as something where they thought they'd figured out the problems, but that was going to take a fair amount of effort to fix. And that they expected fixes to take at least a couple of months back then.

So, encouraging signs, hopefully.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes