4.50 star(s) 32 Votes

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
While the Patreon page continues to mention new work on the game, it's generally just a picture; nothing has even hinted at an actual new release coming out. Not having been around prior to the latest release, I have no idea if this time frame is normal for them or not.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- While the Patreon page continues to mention new work on the game, it's generally just a picture; nothing has even hinted at an actual new release coming out.
2- Not having been around prior to the latest release, I have no idea if this time frame is normal for them or not.
(i numbered pieces of your comment, so you know to what i'm answering)

1- That's how the dev avoids the abandoned tag, that still counts as a news
2- Not normal, definitely not normal.

Reactions: Singer2022

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Why abandoned ?
From this site's Game Uploading Rules:
  • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
Which is a stupid rule-- used to be activity-based.
Yes, if you check the link I provided above, a game is also marked "abandoned" if there's no communication from the dev team for 3 months, or if the game has been "on hold" for 6 months. As noted above, talking about when an update will come out and actually getting the update out are two different things. I'm by no means claiming sole responsibility, but as a (very minor) patron of the game, I'd mentioned that there had been no real game news for a long time, and they put out yhe post about development plans and progress shortly thereafter. There's nothing wrong with taking a "we'll believe it when we see it" attitude.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018
Did the game actually have any progress contentwise in the last two years? From what I remember there was only updates on what was to come but never did so...

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can anybody upload the last version with the French voices? It seems he dropped them at some point.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
FYI - on the Patreon site, Manor Stories expects to be releasing an update in January 2024. Note that, until this comes out, the Abandoned tag will remain in place. This got the tag due to no update for 18 months, not due to a lack of communication.

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Anyone have the full version (1.66 GB) on workupload or gofile? Mega doesn't let me download because "download limit" and Mixdrop is on 30 KB/s

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Anyone have the full version (1.66 GB) on workupload or gofile? Mega doesn't let me download because "download limit" and Mixdrop is on 30 KB/s
For some reason it got deleted while it was uploading on Workupload, so I instead
- It's modded to be Fiance version, has _ZLZK universal gallery unlocker, UnRen, and saves for some scenes

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
Are they working on this game or not?
It says Abandoned but on their Patreon theyre talking about the new Januar update

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes