• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Can I ask if the developer of this game is, at least, still alive?:unsure::ROFLMAO: It has been several months from the last update
well they posted on their patreon 2 days ago...so unless the devs died within that time, I would assume them to be alive

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Wait, why the hell did they remove the French? I just downloaded the most recent version when I noticed that my current version was badly out of date, loaded my save game, and suddenly Lea is speaking to me in English, with no option to switch it back to French! That was literally THE most distinctive thing about the game, and without it I don't really have any particular incentive to play it any more. I wish I hadn't deleted my old version before downloading this replacement (I hadn't even reached the end of the content yet).

EDIT: Yes, I KNOW the patch notes say it was removed temporarily while it's reworked. That doesn't make me any less annoyed that it's not there any more. And how long are we going to have to wait for its return?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: krakos9 and rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The last version doesn't have the french dub anymore. Has anybody kept the last version with the french dub? Moreover the version in OP is not the "fiancé" edition, so does anybody have this one too?

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
That doesn't answer my question. Is the version uploaded here the latest version or are there newer versions that haven't been uploaded here?

EDIT: Wait, the changelog says 2020, so I'm guessing that's the last version uploaded here, not the one in the title. So we're missing some versions.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes