4.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That doesn't answer my question. Is the version uploaded here the latest version or are there newer versions that haven't been uploaded here?

EDIT: Wait, the changelog says 2020, so I'm guessing that's the last version uploaded here, not the one in the title. So we're missing some versions.
either missing versions or the dev didn't made versions at all...

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
I really like this game (I love Sylvia...) but I see that there hasn't been an update for a long time... I hope this game doesn't get abandoned! That would be a real shame...

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
I really like this game (I love Sylvia...) but I see that there hasn't been an update for a long time... I hope this game doesn't get abandoned! That would be a real shame...
They're very active on Patreon, but haven't released anything as far as I can tell.
I'm fine with this if the game gets finished and released in full.

Reactions: Faxe10%

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 86197

Overview:
You the player just started in a high tech company as a main coder. Your boss is a beautiful girl “Sylvia”. After some months you already have a good working and friendly relationship. In the meantime “Lea” a young assistant, seem to do everything to create an affair between you and Sylvia. Is it safe to deal with sex at work ? Should you hide your real girlfriend to your boss or hide this situation to your girlfriend ? and why Lea is so keen to get you between the legs of your boss ? It’s not about how many ending you have … it’s all about how you get to them. Our stories have different branches and cross references. We plan to have 5 different endings. Anyway the path to get to those endings can be different, make your own way !​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-17
Release Date: 2022-03-03
Developer: ManorStories -
Version: 2022-03
Censored: No
Language: English, French
Voices: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac(2020-04): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android(2020-08): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*- ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough - Italian fan translation

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 86188 View attachment 86189 View attachment 86190 View attachment 86191 View attachment 86192 View attachment 86193
man the art is so good... iam in

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So what's the deal with this game ?
Changelog is that if 2020 but this doesn't have Abandoned tag ?

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes