4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
I'm sorry for you bro. but damn it's exactly the story of this game
Oh don't worry, I've moved on completely and on a conquest to find someone to who I can give my whole heart at this moment, just gotta wait for the right partner, and I know right?!

I thought my friends were playing a prank on me when I saw the Dialogues since they gave me the download link but man it really wasn't so I was surprised and shouted What the Actual Sheet when I read it.

Last edited:

GWNM

Mar 3, 2022
Oh don't worry, I've moved on completely and on a conquest to find someone to who I can give my whole heart at this moment, just gotta wait for the right partner, and I know right?!

I thought my friends were playing a prank on me when I saw the Dialogues since they gave me the download link but man it really wasn't so I was surprised and shouted What the Actual Sheet when I read it.
Feeling for you too as I can relate to this story too (not as dramatic as yours)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Feeling for you too as I can relate to this story too (not as dramatic as yours)

Same here Bro, I mean who wouldn't wanna abandon reality and live in a world like that?

Why Not?

What's so great about living?

You know when I'm happy? For about 5 seconds in the morning before I first wake up.

Before I remember who I am and what my life is all about.

Anxiety, Despair, and Disappointment more often than not.

I don't know if there is an afterlife, but WHO CARES?!

Nothingness couldn't be any worse than this meaningless march through my empty days.

Reactions: ZenMaru

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Another great game with awesome art but some things don't make sense to me.
How many paths does the game have?
I tried all the options I could and found only 3, Sylvia, Valerie, and Lea.

Reactions: Geralt80

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
No auto-forward? Default Renpy, beautiful feature for the lazy. I'm not into clicking nothing thousands of times, so I always use auto-forward. Doesn't work well here. I miss it.

----

Am I the only one who thinks this is annoying? There's no auto-forward, so you have to click to progress, BUT you don't know when you can click, or where you have to click, so you're constantly clicking and scrolling back and missing text and re-reading the previous line. Some transitions are SO slow they're undetectable. Do I click or do I wait? Not great UI makes less than great experience. Even though the art and story and writing are sublime.

Last edited:

GWNM

Mar 3, 2022
No auto-forward? Default Renpy, beautiful feature for the lazy. I'm not into clicking nothing thousands of times, so I always use auto-forward. Doesn't work well here. I miss it.
+1 on this!
Asked the devs about auto-forward, let's see what they reply!

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
You obviously didnt try that, since they´re not releasing the files loosely anymore but packages, which doesnt make this possible.
Also the game changed quiet a lot since then.

Unlock Fiancé Edition
  1. Put UnRen into the Games Directory (where the .exe is)
  2. Execute UnRen and unpack all archives
  3. Go into the "game" Folder and change the extension from all ".rpa" Files to something else (dont know if this is required, I just want to force the game to load loose files)
  4. Select to decompile all rpyc files
  5. Open "options.rpy"
  6. Change "specialEdition=0" to "specialEdition=1"
  7. Save
  8. Have fun
The scene viewer from the Fiance edition is different than the gallery, the method I bumped unlocks the gallery. You obviously misinterpreted what I was referring to.

Last edited:
Reactions: cloudshoutarou

GWNM

Mar 3, 2022
No auto-forward?
Got a reply!

"Very fair point!
I wanted to do it for the new UI as it was mentioned by other patrons as well. To make it happend sooner I can try 'patching' the existing UI and add an icon on the "say box" for it to work.
Hope it won't break transitions, I need to check that. Will come back to you ASAP on this.
"

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
so im playing this for the first time. after going through chapter 1 it says that chapter 2 is an old version. Does that mean that they intend to rewrite chapters 2 and onwards? or are they just planning to add more qol stuff like animations and transitions while keeping the story the same

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
Hello, Sylvia is not at all in French but only in English so it would be good to remove French language from the description, thank you

Zamoth

May 6, 2018
Update 09/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Sylvia" version "2020-12".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sylvia" versione "2020-12".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Sylvia" version "2020-03".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega

And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sylvia" version "2020-03".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Link Close

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
Hello, Sylvia is not at all in French but only in English so it would be good to remove French language from the description, thank you
It may not currently contain french, but it has even included french voice acting in the past. I have faith it will return. I don't speak it, but it works better for the vibe for me with english subtitles.

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
It may not currently contain french, but it has even included french voice acting in the past. I have faith it will return. I don't speak it, but it works better for the vibe for me with english subtitles.
In the meantime I translated it because I like the game but I don't really understand English

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes