4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Really really good game but updates are super small that makes game progress very slowly.

Reactions: polky

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Such a pretty, fun, thoughtful game - it's so nice to see steady progress on a path that bodes well for good things with the protag and Sylvia (and maybe Lea?). Interested to see what comes with the b..Valerie...looking forward to more (thanks)

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
This is a pretty good story and with that cliffhanger, i can tell this is going to be one hell of a clusterfuck of a love triangle. As someone who has never had a relationship before, i cant fathom how you are going to eventually solve this dilemma. I look forward to the next releases.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So another game with one year of development behind and ono actual sex scene ?

U

User_995331

İs this new version not voiceable? İn the beggining ı hear voices but than the chapter 3 begin characters stop talking voiceable? That some bug? Or game will be like this now? When ı open old scenes game have voiceable characters but new chapter dont have :( This is soo sad I'm realy like this game voiceable think :(
Not a bug, voices are costly ... it will be completed in next releases.
Do not worry

U

User_995331

I need wait new versions than :( Thanks for anwer by the way, do you know when it comes to full voiceable version update?
Manor (the dev), will better answer that question.
I think the next update will complete voicing for the current scenes and add new scenes to be voiced the update after.
I can't garantee that, its what I observed.

All I can say is : do not hesitate to ask him and give him feedback.

His discord is open.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Where is your game?
If you have balls go and discuss your experience with the dev.

Here is their discord:
ty u put a smile on my face
to think there still are out there peps like u

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You're not heeding your own advice. Shame!

(It's tough to resist, I know. Makes my fingers twitch.)

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@Ignatz , @UncleVT and others lets switch topics:
What do you think of the game and story with this new update?
Of course,
Game is really good and the best part of the game is "voice acting". It is the best so far (for me at least).
As for the new update, i didn't like the drama but i can't say anything right now since we didn't see how dev will conclude the drama. I guess we will see later in game.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes