4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Your behavior is becoming trollish. Why post here if you don't want to engage in discussion? Was your sole post in this thread merely to complain about another site? Do you see how bizarre that is?

U

User_995331

@Ignatz
I don't think there is a point ...

Let's make it positive, this give me an opportunity to wish you an happy new year.
You and others here make this place very nice.
Thanks.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Heh. Your behavior is becoming trollish.
Literally anything I say will get the same response. Why bother giving it another critique if that just gets me closer to an instaban because someone (expectedly) decided I was "trolling?" And now we're in the backpatting stage of the "argument," where everyone in the rightthink is now stronger as a community for ousting the outsider.
This is an h-game on the internet.
Why is this conversation happening.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Because you insist on responding every time...and without ever stating your actual specific objections. You seem to be happy with just accusing people of actions that have not taken place here.

If you don't want to discuss your dislikes of the game, then that's cool, but don't cry foul when people question your reasons for being here in the first place.

U

User_995331

is there a walkthru for this game?
nope but I am considering making one.
You don't need a watkthough if you want only to see all the "lewd scene", the game have a scene selector.
From main menu -> Game Start -> Start from a scene

Reactions: uberzubron

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The art looks great, but can someone tell me how many scenes are there with girls other than Sylvia?

U

User_995331

Found an unofficial android port of the november version.
I didn't dared to test it ...

Reactions: Bip
U

User_995331

Any news regarding the game?

Artists are busy with the chapter 3 (2 new sex scenes, new backgrounds, new characters) and the voice over is progressing.
Due to some comments (on some forums), the authors decided to change the release schedule.

I like to see progress : as long as the team give news about their development status I am fine.

Here is the post they made about the game update a week ago.

Today's update is all about the latest news on the development of Sylvia, peppered with some exciting changes to our Patreon page.
With the coming of the new year, our team is glad to shift its focus on the development of Chapter 3, and work has begun on new characters and backgrounds that will appear in the story.
We are very eager to finally present some characters that we have been looking forward to introduce since early Chapter 2!

Katia Bellamy, nurse at the Green Hill Hospital

I'm proud to say that recording for Chapter 3 has also begun: Our host of talented voice actresses are lending their voices to your favorite girls, with the first dialogues already being fully completed.
The introduction (aka Chapter 0) also got properly voiced.
On top of this we are brushing up some older voice lines from Chapter 1 and 2, Valerié’s voice was given some extra love, and she now sounds better than ever.

I'm also busy at work myself (and not just admiring the many talents of my team).
Following last month optimizations: I'm working on improving the Arcade Racing engine some of you may already be familiar with.
Most of all I want that part to extend the story and be fun for those daring to play it.

We have heard many opinions and evaluated the frequency and content of our monthly builds, and come to the conclusion that we are able to offer more material to you if we break the update process apart a little bit.

Instead of releasing a build of the game once a month (regardless of its content), we are opting to publish Work in Progress articles every month that will give you better insight on what is currently happening with the development process and what is planned next.

We are still looking for the right frequency in build releases, but I'm happy to tell you that we are all working hard to ensure you will not need to wait for the next one too long (approx. 3 weeks). And so far there is no reasons to loose your saves from the previous build with this new one.
In the meantime they mentionend they are working with another artist to provide an illustrated novel for their patreon page as well as some audiostories.

Illustrated novel "Céline"
Additionally, Kitty Angela will grace us with an all-new illustrated novel, with new chapters once every two months, alternating with illustrated audio-stories.

Céline, charming stewardess of someone you may heard of in Sylvia ...

We hope that you will enjoy the fruits of these projects as much as we do.
This was last week updates on their patreon page.

MCMXXI

May 3, 2017
I was kinda reluctant on trying this game when I first heard of it, but now I'm glad I did. Really enjoying the story so far and the art/vocals are really good. Amazing work!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Artists are busy with the chapter 3 (2 new sex scenes, new backgrounds, new characters) and the voice over is progressing.
Due to some comments (on some forums), the authors decided to change the release schedule.

I like to see progress : as long as the team give news about their development status I am fine.

Here is the post they made about the game update a week ago.

In the meantime they mentionend they are working with another artist to provide an illustrated novel for their patreon page as well as some audiostories.

This was last week updates on their patreon page.
Thank you

wm4rch3lius

Apr 12, 2018
how can I open all location in map? so I can continue.... please, help! I has already try almost 20 time and always stuck in buying swimsuit

oh by the way this game is badass I love the art, and for the character (Sylvia) remind me with Mom or the older sister in snow daze, if I'm not wrong.

the story is so legit...

U

User_995331

how can I open all location in map? so I can continue.... please, help! I has already try almost 20 time and always stuck in buying swimsuit

oh by the way this game is badass I love the art, and for the character (Sylvia) remind me with Mom or the older sister in snow daze, if I'm not wrong.

the story is so legit...

Where are you blocked?

Can you send a screenshot?
I think there is an issue with the scene selector...

I will post a walkthrough shortly

U

User_995331

Sylvia Walk-through
Done using the monthly build 1812 (December 2018) found in F95Zone
This will get you all hearts/all lewd scenes/All items in the gallery

I will focus on the main story, skipping instructions.
It's not a speedrun either...The second chapter is quite big and not linear, you have a lot of freedom.

Before you start, Why this document?
The scene selector gives you "average" results. I think it's here for debug.
I also noticed some locations are not working if you are using it.

If you never played a VN before it's better, as this game does not care about usual Ren'py conventions (it can be good or bad depending on how "conservative" you are).

Keep in mind the game is in development so I am not sure this walkthrough will be valid for long.
Voice over is more complete in English, playing without voices is a non-sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To conclude, I would say It's also funny to try to "screw things up" and get an angry comment or a GAME OVER!

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes