4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

dividead

May 1, 2017
"If you don't agree with me, nobody cares about your opinion."

Can't the man have his own view on what he thinks? lol

PS: I don't think it looks like fork knife either.
Your using quotes but you're writing what you understood not what I said. If you think someone saying others don’t care about his opinion (about that specific thing and in those specific circumstances) means he can’t “have his own view on what he thinks” then perhaps you think wrong. If anyone here has a problem with someone’s ability to have their own opinions it seems to be you.

I also never said it looks like fortnite, I said it’s inspired by fortnite, that does not mean it is a copy.

Reactions: kurajber99
U

User_995331

What did you make believe this was inspired by fortnite?

ssw

Nov 17, 2017
Someone needs to change the mobile game tag. I followed the tag to got in this thread. But apparently this game doesn't have android version.

Luarviq

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, as much as voice acting is good, it's not needed - not now anyway. I'd rather see story finished, and then voice acting added - as I am sure it slows down production.

Reactions: Reblocho

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Honestly, as much as voice acting is good, it's not needed - not now anyway. I'd rather see story finished, and then voice acting added - as I am sure it slows down production.
But, are people going to go back and play the game again after it's completed months later for the voice acting? I love the voice acting, I think it adds a unique bit to the story. I'm willing to wait longer for it personally. I don't think there would be a point adding it after the game is done.

Reactions: User_995331

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I fully agree with @Ignatz . And even for non-French speakers, the French voice is incredibly sensual.
And yet, I'm the kind of a pain in the ass. I usually hate voices in games.

Reactions: User_995331

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
See, I don't get it; apparently I'm alone in this, because I hated literally everything about this game (especially the voice "acting" and save "system"), but everyone says it's the greatest video game of all time and that I'm a despicable human being for disagreeing. Seriously, this guy on Fap-Nation took like six days of his time to spam at me. I slogged my way through to the end to leave an honest review; am I missing something? (I don't mean to sound like I'm rabblerousing, I'm legit at a loss.)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, first, I don't recall seeing you post here about the game. Nor do I recall anyone here claiming this game is the greatest of all time. And finally, few people respond to anyone posting here with a statement that they are despicable.

That level of hyperbole, however, is certainly likely to generate energetic rebuttals, so there is some mirror glancing you should consider.

As for me, a person who does enjoy this game and thinks highly of it, my opinion is based on my appreciation for excellent 2D art, a simple but warm story and voices that are lively and believable.

That you don't like the game is understandable and acceptable. Everyone has tastes that react differently to different stimuli. Excessive exaggeration pro and con will often weaken your arguments, though.

Hopefully, your honest review did not contain some of those elements, otherwise you were just asking for a similarly extravagant response.

U

User_995331

See, I don't get it; apparently I'm alone in this, because I hated literally everything about this game (especially the voice "acting" and save "system"), but everyone says it's the greatest video game of all time and that I'm a despicable human being for disagreeing. Seriously, this guy on Fap-Nation took like six days of his time to spam at me. I slogged my way through to the end to leave an honest review; am I missing something? (I don't mean to sound like I'm rabblerousing, I'm legit at a loss.)
What is that you hate about the save system?
- the fact you have to go the last page yourself?

You can turn voices down, how can they annoy you?

What don't you like? Everything is vague
- the fact that this game have a story respecting women?
- the 2D art?
- the fact the story is not summarized by "choose where to cum"?
- the humour?
- the fact the game respect the players (do you prefear dlc? or micro-transactions? want loot boxes?)
- the first screen warn you it's a work in progress!

Everybody is allowed to have an opinion and express it: please at least elaborate instead of throwing your hate.
It can help the developer to figure out what is missing and fixes issues and give you some credibility.

Who is this "guy from fap nation"? why he would spam you?
Are you that important?

If you are that legit, prove it!

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
If you are that legit, prove it!
Case in point. This is the only game it's not okay to dislike for some reason.
That's literally all I'm saying; I had previous expressed dislike, left constructive feedback, got e-shamed. Was wondering if there was some particular reason.

U

User_995331

Case in point. This is the only game it's not okay to dislike for some reason.
That's literally all I'm saying; I had previous expressed dislike, left constructive feedback, got e-shamed. Was wondering if there was some particular reason.
Where is your constructive feedback?

Please point it to me, I have not seen it, I may be lost in translation ...

We are all okay you dislike the game, we just want to understand why and what can be improved?
It's not e-shaming.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Where is your constructive feedback?
It's on the site Fap-Nation, as I said, and it's probably been deleted since they delete posts to repost for updates. And I'm pretty sure insinuating that person is some sort of egomaniac based on a couple of curt internet posts is an act of e-shaming. But yeah, I'd rather not start another iNtErNeT fIgHt over a game I'm not interested in trying again. Thank you for your swift and decisive response.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes