4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

As announced previously this build is a maintenance/improvements build while chapter 3 arts are produced.

Here are what's new in this build:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
December was a great month in terms of updates on our Patreon page.
Thanks to all artists joining me to make this month so special.

I wish all of you the best for 2019
Thank you for your support
It mean a lot to us

Kind Regards,
ManorStories

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,
Linux version: ,

U

User_995331

Check out the interview of the 2nd artist ... great insight into the development ...

sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
So, is it a demo or full game? How much content does it have? Should i even get me into it, or it could be better to wait?

U

User_995331

Android port is cancelled!

I prefer having the dev focusing on the main game and do an android port when everything is done.

I hope someone will raise a hand and offer to help him doing this port once the game development will be completed.

tyluck

Jul 16, 2017
View attachment 86197
Overview:
You the player just started in a high tech company as a main coder. Your boss is a beautiful girl “Sylvia”. After some months you already have a good working and friendly relationship. In the meantime “Lea” a young assistant, seem to do everything to create an affair between you and Sylvia. Is it safe to deal with sex at work ? Should you hide your real girlfriend to your boss or hide this situation to your girlfriend ? and why Lea is so keen to get you between the legs of your boss ? It’s not about how many ending you have … it’s all about how you get to them. Our stories have different branches and cross references. We plan to have 5 different endings. Anyway the path to get to those endings can be different, make your own way !​

Updated: 2018/12/27
Developer: -
Version: 2018-12
Censorship: None
Contest: Yes
Language: English - French
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win:
- - -
Mac:
- -
Linux:
- -

Thanks to @Bip for sharing!

View attachment 86188 View attachment 86189 View attachment 86190 View attachment 86191 View attachment 86192 View attachment 86193
I love this game

meinefresse1

Aug 26, 2018
I rly like the game but the interface suckz. Im so into right click - save, mouse middle - hide,....... that i cant rly enjoy the experience.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes