4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Renpy junkie. Sadly, there are no treatment centers for this, so you'll have to force yourself into trying other gaming engines without a support group.

Good luck!

dividead

May 1, 2017
I can appreciate the effort that went into the art and I very happy to see something different from the usual 3D generated stuff but I still hate the style, I wish it was less overwatch/fornite inspired.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah i agree this game one of the best art and voices (real voice acting) not just some bullshit, but the progress is really too slow :( So sad

Reactions: polky
U

User_995331

From the TITLE SCREEN if you click on START GAME then you have an option to START FROM A SCENE

If you select this option: a page will show you the scenes to start from (first chapter).
From that screen : If you click on the lower right link you will go to another page with scenes from the second chapter.

You need to play to unlock images in the gallery.
If something is not clear, do not hesitate to tell me.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Wow! loved this story! great work in the art and voices as well.. even if the English accent is fake, it's still nice to listen too.. love it

• Haha
Reactions: PixieWillow

jaimss

Jul 13, 2018
I can appreciate the effort that went into the art and I very happy to see something different from the usual 3D generated stuff but I still hate the style, I wish it was less overwatch/fornite inspired.
I'm pretty certain it isnt overwatch/fornite inspired, it is just cartoon style. and its awesome artwork. it's really a piece of art. If you dont like cartoon, its fine but i think you have too much fortnite/overwatch in your head. there are no similarities except its cartoon style( tough there are much different styles in this genre )

dividead

May 1, 2017
I'm pretty certain it isnt overwatch/fornite inspired, it is just cartoon style. and its awesome artwork. it's really a piece of art. If you dont like cartoon, its fine but i think you have too much fortnite/overwatch in your head. there are no similarities except its cartoon style( tough there are much different styles in this genre )
It has similarities, if you can’t see them I doubt many care for your opinion about art in general, that said I never said it isn’t well done. I also like cartoons in general, my main problems with many of the similar current styles are the overly inviting and inoffensive faces and the saturation.

PS: I also don’t have a lot of the two games in my head because I don’t play either, this is just from seeing their art styles a couple of times and going “Bleah!”, fortnite in particular.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
if you can’t see them I doubt many care for your opinion about art in general
"If you don't agree with me, nobody cares about your opinion."

Can't the man have his own view on what he thinks? lol

PS: I don't think it looks like fork knife either.

U

User_995331

Would be too time consumming to port on android.

Sylvia is a fully voiced game in multiple languages.

With lot of interactivity (sex scenes are not a lame menu "cum inside/outside").

It have great art and a mature and subtle story with lot of freedom to explore (in the 2nd chapter)

And even if its a prototype it have fucking pseudo 3d racer.

I never saw a renpy based game going that far.

If you know someone having the skills to make a decent android port : please contact Manorstories.

I am sure he will be interested to get a bit of help.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes