4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Good, it's just that i know a lot of people that hate british accent and i didn't knew if there were people who apreciated it in this thread
I never quite know what people mean when they say they like or hate the "British accent". There are dozens of very different accents. If we ignore the Scottish, Welsh and Irish ones, that still leaves the very upper class accent and a distinctive regional accent for most counties and major cities. Most UK call centres locate themselves in areas that are known for having more attractive regional accents because it significantly affects their success rates. A couple of councils had red faces when they rolled out automatic telephone services to deal with routine enquiries but found that their multi-million pound new computerised operation could not recognise many key words in the local accent. Even a simple word like "bus" can sound like "Buhs" "Bozz" "Borz" and more depending on the local accent.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo
U

User_995331

I never quite know what people mean when they say they like or hate the "British accent". There are dozens of very different accents. If we ignore the Scottish, Welsh and Irish ones, that still leaves the very upper class accent and a distinctive regional accent for most counties and major cities. Most UK call centres locate themselves in areas that are known for having more attractive regional accents because it significantly affects their success rates. A couple of councils had red faces when they rolled out automatic telephone services to deal with routine enquiries but found that their multi-million pound new computerised operation could not recognise many key words in the local accent. Even a simple word like "bus" can sound like "Buhs" "Bozz" "Borz" and more depending on the local accent.
Agree with you and that's completely true also in other languages and countries.
I don't think an "accent" is enough to define a personality, there is more to it that make someone like/dislike a voice.
It may have to do with past experiences as well.

Someone mentioned the differences between the "french" sylvia (more mature) and the "english" sylvia (younger).
Depending on the language I choose, I got the illusion Sylvia look differently.
Funny isn't it?

• Love
Reactions: PixieWillow

Zabzab

Dec 14, 2017
Nice art but only three scenes: not much for a game that's more than a year old already...

Also, the minigames deactivation option is weird and buggy. Try as I might, I couldn't play any of the two.

Lastly, DO NOT TAUNT THE PLAYER WITH FANCY SWIMSUITS IF YOU CAN BUY ONLY ONE ANYWAY! IT IS EXTREMELY ANNOYING!

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
I quote ManorStories post on Tumblr :

A new voice actress in our game Sylvia:

We are currently recording dialogues for all remaining female cast.
Please let me introduce you to
She is voicing Isabelle, the hotel receptionist in our game Sylvia.
We have high hopes to continue our collaboration with such a talented voice actress.

Please check out her Tumblr :

U

User_995331

Nice art but only three scenes: not much for a game that's more than a year old already...

Also, the minigames deactivation option is weird and buggy. Try as I might, I couldn't play any of the two.

Lastly, DO NOT TAUNT THE PLAYER WITH FANCY SWIMSUITS IF YOU CAN BUY ONLY ONE ANYWAY! IT IS EXTREMELY ANNOYING!
First you certainly didn't understood this scene was a joke.
Then It was explained many time here and elsewhere this game is not made by a pro. studio

You are complaining about a game that try his best not to rip people off.
The same people throwing hundreds in loot boxes.

See this post here:

If you are that clever and know how a game should be developed you won't be here trolling!

Last edited by a moderator:

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I quote ManorStories post on Tumblr :

A new voice actress in our game Sylvia:

We are currently recording dialogues for all remaining female cast.
Please let me introduce you to
She is voicing Isabelle, the hotel receptionist in our game Sylvia.
We have high hopes to continue our collaboration with such a talented voice actress.

Please check out her Tumblr :
Isabelle's voice looks quite nice to be honest

U

User_995331

Yep ... it continues ... straight from Manorstories Patreon
Production has started on the 3rd chapter "Legacy", where we will get to learn more about Valérie while still continuing to explore the relationships with Léa and Sylvia.

This brand new chapter will include two new sex scenes, new characters, new poses and expressions for existing characters, new backgrounds and new animations.

The racing engine will make a comeback in this chapter with new assets and abilities for your enjoyment.

The team of BBCchan, Marjaana and the charming voice actresses will be busy at work on this new chapter, and you can expect to see the first new sex scene around February or March 2019!

In the meantime, I will be equally hard at work with the following changes:
- Optimizations
- Debug and typos fixing
- French Translation (including Sylvia's voice from Nikita)
- Improvements on the story branches
- UI improvement (last page as default for save-games ...)
- Expansion of the actual voice cast to a full voiced cast in English
- Musics
- New version of the racing engine and mini-games
- Android port

I have been looking to do these for some time now, and now is the perfect opportunity to do so.
He mentioned, they will continue with monthly builds as well!

LoliNep

Nov 17, 2018
View attachment 86197
Overview:
You the player just started in a high tech company as a main coder. Your boss is a beautiful girl “Sylvia”. After some months you already have a good working and friendly relationship. In the meantime “Lea” a young assistant, seem to do everything to create an affair between you and Sylvia. Is it safe to deal with sex at work ? Should you hide your real girlfriend to your boss or hide this situation to your girlfriend ? and why Lea is so keen to get you between the legs of your boss ? It’s not about how many ending you have … it’s all about how you get to them. Our stories have different branches and cross references. We plan to have 5 different endings. Anyway the path to get to those endings can be different, make your own way !​

Updated: 6-Nov-2018
Developer: -
Version: 2018-11
Censorship: None
Contest: Yes
Language: English - French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - - - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Android
(v.08-2018): - - -
Thanks to @Bip for sharing!

View attachment 86188 View attachment 86189 View attachment 86190 View attachment 86191 View attachment 86192 View attachment 86193
the game is good but the Android version needs work like when you giving a massage and stuff it lags really hard and takes a long time to load also you can't right click on a phone...T_T but still great

U

User_995331

@LoliNep
Try latest desktop version: it worth it really!

The dev. is working on the android port as part of the optimization project. -If I understood correctly his post on Patreon-
The android version you can get here should be removed! as this version here is outdated and was merly a proof of concept.

To quote the author :
"That android version is the biggest mistake I made. I should not have shared it before it was done properly."

Reactions: LoliNep
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes