4.50 star(s) 32 Votes
U

User_1287024

I felt kind of alienated by this, it feels like it wants to be a book. There's no room for roleplaying, pick the wrong options (which seems to be anything not related to courting sylvia) and you just get booted to the game over screen

I was expecting a game about office romance. But it isn't that.
It's a game specifically about a guy that cheats on his girlfriend with his boss, and you can't make it anything else. I haven't even met valerie yet, but any options that dont involve cheating on her are game over
Its a work in progress and I can't spoil the story.
I am glad you mention this aspect of the story, tho.
Not many people have felt that way, and your feedback is interesting.

May I ask you where are you in the game so far, have you finished it?

Reactions: Blayo
U

User_1287024

Having played the earlier version of it, will I play the entire thing all over again or the new one be in the already existing version that I have?
You have a scene selector to start directly from a given scene and avoid replay the whole thing.
Check this previous post about the scene selector:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sylvia-2019-03-manorstories.5856/page-25#post-1748839

And the last 3 versions share same savefile folder so you could in most cases use your previous saves.

Hope this helps

Reactions: RedPillBlues

firecto

Aug 20, 2018
I was playing the android version and there is a part in the end of chapter 1 where you are supposed to right click in the game. I've been stuck on that part as I don't know a substitute to the right click in this case. I also heard that there is a bug on the boat scene in chapter 2 and people can't advance

U

User_1287024

I was playing the android version and there is a part in the end of chapter 1 where you are supposed to right click in the game. I've been stuck on that part as I don't know a substitute to the right click in this case. I also heard that there is a bug on the boat scene in chapter 2 and people can't advance
Forget about the android version for now: its super old, it was just a proof of concept.

I will do a proper port on android once the game will be completed and optimized as I can't afford to develop 2 different versions at the same time.

Regarding the boat sequence so far I think its more a misunderstanding rather than a bug.

I would love to get an answer to my previous question so I can understand what issue people are facing.

Here is the link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sylvia-2019-03-manorstories.5856/post-1800488

Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes