4.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hmm..The Visit? Another girlfriend initially everyone wanted to ditch.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. I gave that up a while ago. Anyhoo, this one is a different type of tale, so let's hope it avoids the tropes and continues to develop as it has been.

polky

Jul 18, 2017
Yea so these updates are becoming more and more pointless, wait a bit maybe release with more content.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yup. I'm in the "keep them releases coming" camp. So, anything you want to show us, I'm excited for.

Reactions: User_1287024
U

User_1287024

you mean that you care about the opinion of a bunch of dumbasses unable to wait patiently?
Nice avatar

I try to update every months as patrons pay monthly, I think its normal.

And forgive me for saying:
Peaple pledging on patreon are not dumbasses, they allow this project to happend.

Also BBCchan and Marjaana spent a lot of time making the assets for this update.
It is not "pointless" to them.

We do our best ...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Nice avatar

1° I try to update every months as patrons pay monthly, I think its normal.

And forgive me for saying:
2° Peaple pledging on patreon are not dumbasses, they allow this project to happend.

3° Also BBCchan and Marjaana spent a lot of time making the assets for this update.
It is not "pointless" to them.

We do our best ...
  1. It's normal, it's not about opinion here, you give us monthly updates and by my avatar you can say how proud/happy i am about anything related to this game(and i'm not paying bc i don't have a job and without a job i can't support you)
  2. They allow this project to happen, totally cool with that, but they can wait for a good release?If Yes, then you can tell them to wait some time so you can give a well-made complete release(i saw some AAA-games rushed to be released and being so bad that i wanted twice the money that i used to pay their games). If no, i stand to my statement, but maybe i suck for being "a well-made(even slowly-made) games lover"
  3. Never said anything about them, nor said that this update is pointless, and i don't even implied it, like i said i like and enjoy this game, the art is wonderful, the story is great, and the whole game is good enough to have it as avatar(bc it's the only way i can support it at the moment) my point is what's better: a good but slowly made game or a bad but fastly made game? For me the answer is the first one u.u

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Of course, a good but fastly made game would be the best option, but, alas, no one does that.

• Love
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

meinefresse1

Aug 26, 2018
I wont complain about updates cause im not paying for these games. But do u rly think it make sense to add a few pictures/words to the Story an call those an Update? I rly like this game but the 3 latest "updates" were like nothing. So imo plz, chill create your game and update when uve got some content. It is a rly good game, i love the speakers, the charekters and so on. But i think, i skip the next updates the next month cause it makes no sence for me atm.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That kind of does come off as complaining about the update. Just saying.

meinefresse1

Aug 26, 2018
That kind of does come off as complaining about the update. Just saying.
English is, as u maybe guess, not my nativ language. For me, there is still a difference between complaining and
criticize (this can be positiv, negativ or neutral) However, he can take it or leave it. His choice.

Reactions: B-52reloaded
U

User_1287024

English is, as u maybe guess, not my nativ language. For me, there is still a difference between complaining and
criticize (this can be positiv, negativ or neutral) However, he can take it or leave it. His choice.
My answer was going on your direction.
I am doing exactly what you instructed me to do.

I am very thankfull of your comment and appreciate you took the time to express it.

I hope you will appreciate the next published update.

Reactions: azmijaka and Blayo
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes