4.50 star(s) 32 Votes
D

Deleted member 1660119

The update is mostly an official android port to solve all problems with unofficial android ports.

It will be cool to get this android port here:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
this story is so dogshit. reads like the dev started something and had no idea what he was doing with it so he just said "meh fuck it MC dies" and the only actual sex you have in the game is a flashback.

and who the fuck is the girl in the middle on the right side of the banner? because she has nothing to do with the story whatsoever.

i really hope that the dev's comics are worth the 700 a month he has on patreon, because this garbage VN that took a year to make is not worth that kind of money.
That's the MC's wife tho lmao

Sep 18, 2018
Um.. No offense, but doesn't it make more sense to focus on voice acting when the game's complete/near completion? It'd prob save $$$ since you're only paying the VA's once and you don't have the risk of them quiting part way through.
Because the voice acting in this game is carrying the whole game!
The GREAT voice acting is for real the reason i want to keep playing.
And I dont touch updates, untill the voice acting is updated for the content also.

Reactions: Mr Sandman
D

Deleted member 1660119

I just tried the official android port : all "playable" scenes have been adapted .

It solved all problems people were complaining about and I think this mobile version is even superior to the desktop version.
- No silly right clicks -

Hey guys please update the op with the official android version, it worth a try at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Because the voice acting in this game is carrying the whole game!
The GREAT voice acting is for real the reason i want to keep playing.
And I dont touch updates, untill the voice acting is updated for the content also.
I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not... ;) :unsure:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
"– Gallery updated with chapter 3 content (15 new unlockable images) "
Is this 15 new adult images or just 15 images that were already in the game but were just finally added to the gallery?
Hoping the former but I see people saying this version was just an adaptation to android.

Sep 18, 2018
I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not... ;) :unsure:
Its really not! I honestly wouldnt touch this game without the voicing. The art is OK but not much more than that. There are no real animations. The story is okish.
But the voice of sylvia is freeking awesome. And brings a whole other lvl to the script! (and the others aint bad either)
This is THE ONLY erotic game ive played where i actually feel that the voiceacting is something i like.
And in this one its even so good, that it makes all the difference!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'd disagree about the art, being a big fan of 2D drawing. I think the art is quite attractive. But I do agree that the voice acting is smoothly done and makes this game a lot more lively. And that's coming from someone who dreads voice acting in games.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Great story but it got more interesting close to the end of chapter 3.
So even if he does recover he may or may not have amnesia.
It does look like a massive head injury. Amnesia is usually the end result.
The story is put on pause until he miraculously wakes up from his trance.
Unless they turn this into a lesbian path until then I dont see any other way.
I can think of a lot of ways this story can go south if the mc dies.
Well have to be patient until then.
For those who are having trouble with the rollback use UNREN it worked for me.

Nasao

Sep 30, 2019
French voice for Valérie :
Voice search French for Léa:

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes