4.50 star(s) 32 Votes
D

Deleted member 1660119

and pls any know this scene song ? i love it this song. View attachment 472619
It's a song Manor (the dev.) composed for the game.
It's called Night Boat and its used only in this scene AFAIK.
The animated background is rather impressive in this scene!

I try to upload the song from the game but not sure it works.

If it does not work you can ask Manor on twitter twitter.com/manorstories so far he always replied me on DM or comments

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1660119

They posted this recently:

And

And once a month they publish a newsletter on patreon.
Just saying!

D

Deleted member 1660119

And if you still need lewd stuff from them here is a motion comic they did with devilHS:

The full version link is in the tweet.

Show them some support!

Reactions: asdf112

PixieWillow

Feb 27, 2019
Um.. No offense, but doesn't it make more sense to focus on voice acting when the game's complete/near completion? It'd prob save $$$ since you're only paying the VA's once and you don't have the risk of them quiting part way through.
Been lurking for a hot minute. Hi, I'm the English voice of Sylvia!

A strong majority of the VA's that are working on the game are full-time professional VA's outside of our NSFW VA work. Chances of us dropping off are incredibly slim! I've personally been working with Manor for more than 3 years now to boot! Not going anywhere.

Just a small note to make -
New VA's on the scene tend to realize that;
1) They should have started off in SFW VA.
2) They've bitten off way too much than they can chew.
3) Their equipment/technical knowledge isn't quite there.
4) Their acting is not up to par and leads to an excessive amount of rejected auditions.

This leads to a high turnover rate when hiring/contracting them. I'm sure Manor chose very carefully with his current cast and I'm confident there will be little to no issues in that area.

Regardless, I really do hope you're all enjoying the game so far! I've had a peak into what's to come and it's looking very promising. A lot of issues some of you are bringing up seem to be on the mend.

Also, a very big thank you for all of your kind words.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

A strong majority of the VA's that are working on the game are full-time professional VA's outside of our NSFW VA work. Chances of us dropping off are incredibly slim! I've personally been working with Manor for more than 3 years now to boot! Not going anywhere.

4) Their acting is not up to par and leads to an excessive amount of rejected auditions.

This leads to a high turnover rate when hiring them. I'm sure Manor chose very carefully with his current cast and I'm confident there will be little to no issues in that area.

Regardless, I really do hope you're all enjoying the game so far! I've had a peak into what's to come and it's looking very promising. A lot of issues some of you are bringing up seem to be on the mend.

Glad to see you here. Hope you'll stay. :love:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
We don't.
Will you make one? 3D artists could also have one. Currently all there is is "game developer", but perhaps this category could be expanded to include every content creator.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Will you make one? 3D artists could also have one. Currently all there is is "game developer", but perhaps this category could be expanded to include every content creator.
We've allowed coders / artists involved with projects to also get the game developer role. We haven't had voice actors / actresses apply for it yet, so not exactly sure if it'd be something that would fit. I'll ask around. Regarding making new roles... it's most likely going to be denied since roles make everything harder in terms of permissions. Either way, i'll let you know via pm, so we don't spam the thread with site-related issues instead of game related chats :)

Reactions: L30 and rf96

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018

This leads to a high turnover rate when hiring/contracting them. I'm sure Manor chose very carefully with his current cast and I'm confident there will be little to no issues in that area.

I can only read this on sylvia's voice

D

Deleted member 1660119

PixieWillow,
Glad to see you!
You work with so many different studios: can you tell us why it took so long to get update on Sylvia?
What's so promising on what's to come?

D

Deleted member 1660119

Don't think so, I have no idea when its supposed to come out.
They started publishing and it has some interactive penetration scenes involving Sylvia + titfuck scene already + new characters
They post regular updates on twitter and make public posts on patreon.
Even PixieWillow, their featured Voice Actress, came to this forum to talk about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes