4.50 star(s) 33 Votes
D

Deleted member 1660119

When we can except next update with new scenes? I know last one was in march, but looking at development pacing im worried.
If you want things to go faster you should help them in a way or another instead of "just" being worried.
Do you think they work pro bono for you to fap for free and being impatient on top of it?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
When we can except next update with new scenes? I know last one was in march, but looking at development pacing im worried.
If you want to speed up development, you can subscribe to their Patreon. They have stagnated at $750 for a while and it prevents them from going faster. Voice acting is expensive, especially in two languages.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
This...kinda feels like the beginning and end of a game with no middle.

Great artwork and okay voicing, but man, the emotional breakdowns in the last part of the game have zero weight. Sylvia crying because you strung her along? I've known you for like...15 minutes of game time and two or three total scenes. Also, I don't think her and MC were dating.

Its...weird.

Reactions: dffsdf2342

dffsdf2342

Mar 13, 2020
Probably the first game on this site that the voice acting is very good and not cringe like some of the other ones I tried :LOL:
The game is okay too, all the emotional stuff isn't so good and the long hospital scenes, needs more lewd

• Love
Reactions: PixieWillow

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I really wanted to go with Sylvia at the end of this update but you have this long talk about trust and starting over but she never tells you that oh while you were dying Lea admitted to loving you and we had sex in the shower and she lives with me now????? Yeah I can definitely love and trust her?? At least if you do have the beach scene with Lea my first very first thing I try to do is tell Sylvia about what happened at said beach with Lea hell you try to tell her several times?? But she says to you all the things we did felt like a (commitment) yet has no problem cheating on you while you lay dying in the hospital???? Can't go with Lea instigated most of this ie. Office beach and shower while your dying. Only one worth being with is Valerie she hasn't cheated on you she stayed by you whole hospital stay even though there are problems loves you and is willing to forgive your transgressions. But damn I really wanted to be with Sylvia sucks I mean I get that your probably leading to a three way relationship with Lea and Sylvia but the trust is lost she didn't even tell Lea she was moving you in? Completely untrustworthy. Just my two cents great game though just a few things to consider

D

Deleted member 1660119

Forgiveness is a token of love Wildbill5150

I agree with you about the three-way relationship with Léa.

Let me advocate for Sylvia:
Léa was the one approaching Sylvia and forced the kiss in the shower.
Remember what Sylvia said about Léa "She needs it to cope with her own stress...".
The game isn't over yet...

Reactions: Wildbill5150

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I agree but shouldn't she maybe have mentioned it they spent the day together she could have told him like I said you try to tell her about the beach right up front but her needing it doesn't condone cheating and what happened in the shower was more than a handjob on the beach hell she lives there now she didn't before that??? I'm with you I want Sylvia and will probably go that way although I don't think you'll be able to have a just Sylvia relationship it's gonna be both of nothing and the Lea path needs more development but yeah love the game voices are great just a small point in how that goes down if she would have talked about it I would have probably forgiven her just like she would have the beach thing but her not telling is a trust issue and she moved Lea in already so I'm afraid your not going to have a choice on the three way thing or not but will see what happens it is definitely a great game and I have thoroughly enjoyed it

D

Deleted member 1660119

Right click not going to saves and no auto saves is annoying in a linear game where choices matter.......Also annoying that I had to manually enable rollback. Love the art though
Dear Revy15a2,

I did some researches on your behalf regarding the UI of the game.

Please let me present you these screenshots:
2020-04-15_1900.png
All options you mentioned in your post are here (I zoom in because I want to be SURE you've noticed the white icons in the bottom of the screen):
2020-04-15_1900_001.png

From left to right Rollback, Load, Save, Fast Forward, Preferences, and exit.

Now, autosave is activated by default

See how the main menu looks once you've played a game.
(Main Menu is that thing that appear when you start a game)
2020-04-15_1901_001.png

For some users click on "Resume Game" in the main menu can be an unnecessary and painful move, so here is how to shortcut this:
You can set up the game start with the autosave without having to wait for the splash screen and click on the "resume game" button on the main menu.

Please see in the preferences menu:
2020-04-15_1906.png
Let me zoom the option for you:
2020-04-15_1901.png

It's true all the interface requires a PhD in computer science to be understood.
As you succeeded in activating something already there (without sharing how you did it), I'm sure those steps won't be a problem for you.

Should you need more information do not hesitate to ask,
It will be a pleasure to guide you through the UI.

Best regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
It's true all the interface requires a PhD in computer science to be understood.
As you succeeded in activating something already there (without sharing how you did it), I'm sure those steps won't be a problem for you.
Why did you feel the need to go through all this work to be mean on the internet?

Reactions: chuckd2041
D

Deleted member 1660119

Why did you feel the need to go through all this work to be mean on the internet?
Thank you for pointing me to a mistake I did.

Please accept my apologies for the sentence you've quoted.
Now reading it with a bit of distance, I realize it can be understood as a mean comment.

D

Deleted member 1660119

Here is the patreon official release for April 2020 including up to date PC, Mac version and Android version with the updated walkthrough:

FIXED LINK:

They added 2 voiced lewd animations for the bedroom sex scene with Sylvia.
They changed the hospital scenes: they are faster and more interesting to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Here is the patreon official release for April 2020 including up to date PC, Mac version and Android version with the updated walkthrough:

Mega

They added 2 voiced lewd animations for the bedroom sex scene with Sylvia.
They changed the hospital scenes: they are faster and more interesting to play.
Mega (You need a Key)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Uploading

SYLVIA 2020-04

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows -

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1660119

Fixed link

• Red Heart
Reactions: BaasB

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
This game had so so much potential,but the slow development curve killed it. They keep re-working the already available content and barely adding new scenes. The characters and the story are great but they need to step up on actually adding new scenes. Been a patreon for a while but cut my subscription since theres barely any progress

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sylvia [2020-05] [ManorStories] (1.1 GB rar pc source)
219 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
223 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
This game had so so much potential,but the slow development curve killed it. They keep re-working the already available content and barely adding new scenes. The characters and the story are great but they need to step up on actually adding new scenes. Been a patreon for a while but cut my subscription since theres barely any progress
You steal word of my mouth with this... can't agree more...

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Could have done so much more with this game, if y'all didn't waste time with the re-working content, adding voice acting when the game isn't even a quarter done. If you keep this up, you're gonna be dropping this project sooner than later.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes